Fox Broadcasting has promoted within, naming 15-year Fox ad sales veteran Toby Byrne as the company’s new president of sales. Byrne, who currently serves as SVP of Eastern Sales, will take over the top post on January 1 when Fox’s longtime head of sales Jon Nesvig is set to retire.
Toby Byrne Named Head Of Sales For Fox
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Arnold Hits Mark Burnett With Battery Claim After Pre-Emmy Scuffle; Says Trump ‘Apprentice’ Tapes “Handed Over” To Ronan Farrow - Update
HBO & Netflix In Historic Emmy Tie After 'Game Of Thrones' Win, Amazon Has Big Night With 'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel'
Latest TV News
- No Surprise: Marriage Proposal Was Facebook’s Most Social Emmy Moment
- Netflix Names Axel Springer CEO Mathias Döpfner To Board Of Directors
- Emmys 2018: The Good, The Bad, The Proposal
- Netflix Stock Rises 2% After Streaming Platform’s Strong Emmy Night
- Emmy Ratings Fall Double Digits To New Low, Despite Move To Monday By NBC
- ITV CEO Carolyn McCall Keeps Quiet Over Endemol Shine Bid At RTS Keynote