EXCLUSIVE: Paul Giamatti has been set to join The Hangover Part II. He will join director Todd Phillips and the film’s cast in Thailand in a few weeks. Giamatti is filming Too Big to Fail for HBO, playing Ben Bernanke, and he’s been stumping for Oscar consideration for his starring role in Barney’s Version. Giamatti will next be seen in the Tom McCarthy-directed Win Win for Fox Searchlight.
Paul Giamatti Set For 'Hangover II'
What's Hot on Deadline
A Very Happy 'Halloween': Record $75M+ Opening In Store For John Carpenter Franchise & Blumhouse Production
Shailene Woodley, Jamie Dornan, Sebastian Stan & Matthew Gray Gubler Lead Drake Doremus-CJ Pic; Protagonist On For Sales -- AFM
Latest Film News
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Queen Biopic To Showcase Immersive ScreenX Format
- Bruce Dern Injures Hip While Hiking In Runyon Canyon, Hospitalized
- Withoutabox Film Festival Submission Platform To End Service Next Year
- Robert Patrick Boards Steven Soderbergh’s Panama Papers Netflix Drama 'The Laundromat’
- Civil Rights Attorney Benjamin Crump Launches Brooklyn Media
- Melissa McCarthy Deceives In 'Can You Ever Forgive Me?'; Paul Dano Directs 'Wildlife' – Specialty B.O. Preview