EXCLUSIVE: Paul Giamatti has been set to join The Hangover Part II. He will join director Todd Phillips and the film’s cast in Thailand in a few weeks. Giamatti is filming Too Big to Fail for HBO, playing Ben Bernanke, and he’s been stumping for Oscar consideration for his starring role in Barney’s Version. Giamatti will next be seen in the Tom McCarthy-directed Win Win for Fox Searchlight.
Paul Giamatti Set For 'Hangover II'
What's Hot on Deadline
Miley Cyrus & Neil Young Lose Houses In California Wildfires, Guillermo Del Toro's Bleak House Survives - Update
People's Choice Awards: 'Avengers: Infinity War', 'Shadowhunters' Among Top Honorees - Full Winners List
Donald Trump Tweets Defense Of Paris Trip, Demands Florida Elections Be Called For Rick Scott And Ron DeSantis
Latest Film News
- Disney’s Bob Iger & Marvel Studios Boss Kevin Feige On “Genius” Of Stan Lee
- Doll Brawl: Chucky Vs. Woody & Buzz As Orion Dates ‘Child’s Play’ Redo Against Toy Story 4…
- Endeavor Promotes Dan Limerick To Head Rep Divisions’ Biz Affairs
- Marti Noxon Inks Overall Deal With Netflix
- Stan Lee Remembered By Hollywood Stars, Friends & Fans: “One Of The Greatest Creative Minds Of Our Time”
- Stan Lee Dies: Marvel Comics Icon Was 95