I am still reeling from the weekend passing of Casino Jack director George Hickenlooper, and now the Gotham papers report that Academy Award-nominated Monster’s Ball screenwriter Will Rokos is in critical but stable condition after he leaned over a subway platform and got thumped in the head by a speeding No. 2 train as it barreled into the 14th Street Station. According to the New York Post, Rokos was semi-conscious after being flung along the platform.
'Monster's Ball' Scribe Will Rokos In Subway Mishap
What's Hot on Deadline
Shocker: 'Mamma Mia 2' Meets B.O. Waterloo As 'Equalizer 2' Is The No. 1 Winner That Takes It All With $35M+
Kurt Sutter Revs 'Mayans M.C.' Past 'Sons Of Anarchy's Shadow, Border Politics, Being Outspoken In A #MeToo Moment & Trump's Tiny Hands: Comic-Con
Pop & Rock: 'Mamma Mia 2' Puts $42M In Offshore Jukebox, 'Skyscraper' Tops China With $48M - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Pop & Rock: ‘Mamma Mia 2’ Puts $42M In Offshore Jukebox, ‘Skyscraper’ Tops China With $48M – International…
- Selma Blair Calls On Disney’s Marvel To Rehire James Gunn: “This Man Is One Of The Good Ones”
- ‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again’ Sends Universal Past $1B Mark At Domestic B.O.
- ‘McQueen’ Stylish And ‘Blindspotting’ Solid In Debuts, ‘Eighth Grade’ Gets High Marks In Week 2 – Specialty…
- Judy Craymer Rides High On ‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again’ Success And Explains How Meryl Streep Did Surrender
- Ryan Reynolds Shares His Real Thoughts About ‘Green Lantern’ & ‘X-Men Origins: Wolverine…