Ed Harris has joined the cast of Summit Entertainment’s Asger Leth-directed thriller Man On A Ledge. Titus Welliver, who’s pulling double duty as an Irish arms dealer on Sons of Anarchy and also on The Good Wife, has also joined the cast that now includes Sam Worthington, Elizabeth Banks, Jamie Bell and Anthony Mackie. Harris, who appears in two Oscar season films: Peter Weir’s The Way Back and Touching Home, plays a powerful businessman who is integral to the plot of a disgraced ex-cop who threatens to jump off the ledge of a building, while his brother pulls a heist nearby. Welliver plays a touch Bronx detective in charge of the crime scene.
'Man On A Ledge' Adds Ed Harris And Titus Welliver
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Latest Film News
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78
- Christopher Knopf Dies: Former President Of The Writers Guild Of America West Was 91
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Academy Crisis Averted; Spike Lee On 2 Words He Won’t Say; Is This Finally The Year For Oscar …
- ASC Boss Thanks Academy In New Open Letter As Hollywood Reacts To Oscars Rethink
- Oscars Last Call: Adam McKay’s ‘Vice’ Analyzed By ‘One Percent Doctrine’ Author Ron Suskind
- ‘Descendants 3’ Teaser And First Synopsis Out From Disney Channel