Plans have been formalized for a gathering tonight in New York to celebrate the life of Ronni Chasen. Friends and colleagues of the beloved publicist are being invited to Michael’s at 24 W 55th Street from 6-8 PM to have a drink in her honor. Last night, I attended a DGA screening of Ed Zwick’s Love and Other Drugs. At a post-screening party at Tomate, the shock over her death dominated the conversation. She was part of the Oscar push on many of this year’s films, including that one. If there are any questions about tonight, call Scott Rudin’s office.
Friends Of Ronni Chasen To Gather At Michael's In Gotham Tonight
What's Hot on Deadline
Producers Guild Awards: 'Green Book' Takes Best Picture; 'Americans' & 'Mrs. Maisel' Lead TV - Winners List
Gillian Anderson Set To Join 'The Crown' Season Four As Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
'Glass' Now Looking At Third-Best MLK Weekend Opening With $47M+ Despite Cracks In Tracking - Sunday Final
Aaron Sorkin To Congressional Newbies: "Stop Acting Like Young People"; Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Fires Back
Latest Film News
- ‘Glass’ Cracks $89M 3-Day Global Bow; ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Nears $800M WW – International…
- PGA Gives ‘Green Book’ Another Big Win But There Still Is No Real Front Runner – And Who In Their Right Mind Wants To…
- With Tuesday’s Oscar Nominations, Will Academy Officials Finally Leave The Bunker?
- 'Who Will Write Our History' Tops Slow Pack of Debuts; 'Free Solo' at $13.1M: Specialty Box Office – Update
- ‘Glass’ Now Looking At Third-Best MLK Weekend Opening With $47M+ Despite Cracks In Tracking – Sunday Final
- Andy Vajna, Producer Of ‘Rambo’ Films And ‘Terminator 3,’ Dies At 74