The Simpsons will cross the 500 episode mark with a 23rd season at Fox, which will bring the number of episodes of the animated series to 515. “Like many 22-year-olds, The Simpsons is extremely happy remaining at home, on Fox, and hopes it doesn’t have to go out into the real world for many years to come,” said The Simpsons executive producer Al Jean. In addition to running for 22 years, The Simpsons also spawned an animated feature, which will have its broadcast premiere on Fox on Thanksgiving night.
Fox Renews 'Simpsons' For 23rd Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Arnold Hits Mark Burnett With Battery Claim After Pre-Emmy Scuffle; Says Trump ‘Apprentice’ Tapes “Handed Over” To Ronan Farrow - Update
HBO & Netflix In Historic Emmy Tie After 'Game Of Thrones' Win, Amazon Has Big Night With 'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel'
Latest TV News
- No Surprise: Marriage Proposal Was Facebook’s Most Social Emmy Moment
- Netflix Names Axel Springer CEO Mathias Döpfner To Board Of Directors
- Emmys 2018: The Good, The Bad, The Proposal
- Netflix Stock Rises 2% After Streaming Platform’s Strong Emmy Night
- Emmy Ratings Fall Double Digits To New Low, Despite Move To Monday By NBC
- ITV CEO Carolyn McCall Keeps Quiet Over Endemol Shine Bid At RTS Keynote