CBS’ No.2 scheduling executive Andy Kubitz has been promoted to SVP, reporting to the network’s scheduling guru, Kelly Kahl, Senior EVP CBS Primetime. A 15-year CBS veteran, Kubitz has played a key part in the last nine CBS fall schedules, including CBS’ major scheduling moves this fall. He will continue to be responsible for the scheduling of CBS’s primetime series, specials, television movies and mini-series as well as contribute to the scheduling of The CW and coordinating CBS’s theatrical acquisitions. Kubitz most recently served as a VP.
CBS Upps Scheduling Exec Andy Kubitz
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Arnold Hits Mark Burnett With Battery Claim After Pre-Emmy Scuffle; Says Trump ‘Apprentice’ Tapes “Handed Over” To Ronan Farrow - Update
HBO & Netflix In Historic Emmy Tie After 'Game Of Thrones' Win, Amazon Has Big Night With 'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel'
Latest TV News
- No Surprise: Marriage Proposal Was Facebook’s Most Social Emmy Moment
- Netflix Names Axel Springer CEO Mathias Döpfner To Board Of Directors
- Emmys 2018: The Good, The Bad, The Proposal
- Netflix Stock Rises 2% After Streaming Platform’s Strong Emmy Night
- Emmy Ratings Fall Double Digits To New Low, Despite Move To Monday By NBC
- ITV CEO Carolyn McCall Keeps Quiet Over Endemol Shine Bid At RTS Keynote