EXCLUSIVE: Cartoon Network’s first hourlong live-action series Unnatural History is history. The cable network has opted not to pick up a second season from the show starring Kevin G. Schmidt as the skilled son of globetrotting anthropologists solving the postmodern mysteries of high school. The series premiered June 13 with 1.4 million viewers, airing on Sunday nights. A month later, it was moved to Tuesdays. Unnatural History‘s first season finale, which doubled as a series finale, aired on Sept. 21. Cartoon Network’s second hourlong live-action series, Tower Prep, premiered last month with 1.3 million viewers.
Cartoon Network Cancels 'Unnatural History'
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Eases Loot To $65M Opening; Awards Season Fare Struggles - Early Saturday AM Update
Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS’ Response To Snafus
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher’s New Rules Advice For The Holidays: Just Shut Up
- Stacey Abrams Concedes In Georgia Governor Race, Blames Voter Suppression
- ‘The Magicians’ Unveils SyFy Season 4 Trailer And The New Quest
- Fox Developing Female Texas Rangers Drama Produced By Ilene Chaiken
- A.I. Drama ‘Next’ From Manny Coto, John Requa & Glenn Ficarra In Works At Fox
- Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS' Response To Snafus