Al Pacino, Eva Green and Susan Sarandon are attached to star in Arbitrage, a drama written and to be directed by Nicholas Jarecki in New York early next year. Pacino is aboard to play a hedge-fund magnate who struggles to complete the sale of his trading business to a big bank before the level of fraud is exposed. Aside from a shady business, the hedge fund guy juggles a wife (Sarandon) and an art dealer mistress (Green), as well as rivals who want to bring him down.
Al Pacino, Susan Sarandon in 'Arbitrage'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Lethal Weapon' Season 3 Premiere: Riggs Gets Respectful Goodbye, Cole Receives Warm Welcome In Series Reset
'Dancing With The Stars: Juniors': Honey Boo Boo, Tripp Palin, Miles Brown To Cut A Rug On Reality Competition
'Manifest' Off To Strong Ratings Start, 'Magnum P.I.' Modest, 'The Good Doctor' Ties Series Low As New TV Season Starts
Latest Film News
- Tim Roth, Clive Owen Star In Francois Girard-Helmed ‘The Song Of Names’
- Element Pictures Partners Ed Guiney & Andrew Lowe In First Look Fox Searchlight Deal As ‘The Favourite…
- Viacom Gets Another Wall Street Analyst Upgrade On M&A Prospects, Sending Shares Higher – Update
- Cinedigm CEO Chris McGurk Offers New Details About OTT Streaming Service Bambu
- Austin Film Festival’s 25th Anniversary Lineup Set; ‘Donnybrook’ Among Fantastic Fest Winners; Screamfest Gets Help From Lin…
- Donald Trump To Appoint MPAA Chief Charles Rivkin To Key U.S. Advisory Panel On Trade