Brett Ratner, who considers The Family Man one of his best films, has reunited with its star, Tea Leoni. She’ll join him for Tower Heist, the Universal Pictures/Imagine Entertainment action comedy. Leoni, a gifted comedienne, plays an FBI agent who sympathizes with Ben Stiller’s overworked manager character, and falls for him. The manager, of course, is planning to heist the Bernie Madoff-like crook under house arrest in the penthouse after he swindled the pensions of the building’s workers. Eddie Murphy, Gabourey Sidibe, Michael Pena and Alan Alda also star.
Tea Leoni Joins 'Tower Heist'
What's Hot on Deadline
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Eases Loot To $63M+ Opening; Awards Season Fare Struggles
Bill Maher Addresses Stan Lee's Death, Says Adults Pretend Comic Books Are "Sophisticated Literature"
Daytime Emmys: Network Soaps Lift Boycott Threat But Others Will Shun Awards Over NATAS’ Response To Snafus
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
Latest TV News
- Busy Philipps Was “Really Traumatized” By Cox Brothers ‘Blades Of Glory’ Betrayal
- NFL’s ‘Heidi” Game Remembered, Changed Pro Football TV Rules
- ‘Big Mouth’ Renewed For Season 3 On Netflix
- ‘Last Man Standing’, ‘Blue Bloods’ Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & ‘Midnight, Texas’ Hit Season…
- Bill Maher’s New Rules Advice For The Holidays: Just Shut Up
- Stacey Abrams Concedes In Georgia Governor Race, Blames Voter Suppression