Mel Gibson will make an appearance in Hangover 2 because Jodie Foster tells Extra, “he really liked the humor in that first movie”. But won’t be playing himself. News reports say he’ll portray a larger than life character like Tom Cruise’s Les Grossman in Tropic Thunder.
Mel Gibson To Appear In 'Hangover 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
Batwoman TV Series In Works At the CW With Groundbreaking Lesbian Superhero Lead From Caroline Dries & Greg Berlanti
Hollywood & Beltway On Summit: Schwarzenegger Calls Donald Trump "Little Wet Noodle, Little Fan Boy" - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Teachers’ Adds Adam Korson To Roster; Sara Amini & Rati Gupta Join ‘Future Man’
- Julian McCullough New ‘Shark After Dark’ Host; Bob The Shark And Live Format Are Back
- Authentic Entertainment Co-Founder & CEO Lauren Lexton Departs, Helga Eike Returns To Replace Her
- Hollywood’s Sex Harassment Commission Gets Assist From Kapor Center In Funding Drive
- Netflix Stock Down 5% As Wall Street Debates Q2 Takeaways – Update
- Donald Trump Plays “Would/Wouldn’t” Word Game In Desperate Damage-Control Bid