EXCLUSIVE: John C. Reilly will star alongside Jodie Foster, Kate Winslet and Christoph Waltz in God of Carnage, the Roman Polanski-directed feature adaptation of Yasmina Reza’s Tony-winning play. The play involved two sets of parents who meet after their kids brawl in the schoolyard, and they get along worse than the kids did. Reilly will play Michael, the role originated onstage by James Gandolfini, and Foster plays his wife. Filming begins January in Paris. Reilly, who just wrapped the Miguel Artera-directed Cedar Rapids alongside Sigourney Weaver and Ed Helms, is repped by WME and Framework Entertainment.
John C. Reilly Rounds Out Foursome In Roman Polanski's 'God Of Carnage'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Halloween' Scares Up 2nd Best October Debut With $77M+; Record For Blumhouse & Carpenter Canon; Great Miramax Comeback
Jenna Coleman Discusses “Complex Narrative” Of ‘The Cry’ Following Ratings Success Of BBC Psychological Thriller
'Top Gear': British Entertainers Paddy McGuinness and Freddie Flintoff Replace Matt LeBlanc In Car Format
'Venom' Licks $461M Global; 'Star Is Born' Strums Past $200M; 'Halloween' Takes $92M WW Bow - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Disenchantment’ Renewed By Netflix For Season 2
- MTV Names Former LEGO Executive Lars Silberbauer SVP Of Viacom’s MTV Digital Studios
- Netflix Plans $2 Billion Bond Offering To Fund New Content
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Mocks Donald Trump As She Accepts Mark Twain Prize
- Jenna Coleman Discusses "Complex Narrative" Of 'The Cry' Following Ratings Success Of BBC Psychological Thriller
- HBO Europe Adapts Fernando Aramburu's Novel ‘Patria’ As First Spanish Original