EXCLUSIVE: John C. Reilly will star alongside Jodie Foster, Kate Winslet and Christoph Waltz in God of Carnage, the Roman Polanski-directed feature adaptation of Yasmina Reza’s Tony-winning play. The play involved two sets of parents who meet after their kids brawl in the schoolyard, and they get along worse than the kids did. Reilly will play Michael, the role originated onstage by James Gandolfini, and Foster plays his wife. Filming begins January in Paris. Reilly, who just wrapped the Miguel Artera-directed Cedar Rapids alongside Sigourney Weaver and Ed Helms, is repped by WME and Framework Entertainment.
John C. Reilly Rounds Out Foursome In Roman Polanski's 'God Of Carnage'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Space Force' Workplace Comedy Series From 'The Office's Steve Carell & Greg Daniels Ordered By Netflix
'The Help's Bryce Dallas Howard & Octavia Spencer Reteam For Uni's 'Fairy Tale Ending'; Will Produce Alongside Seth MacFarlane
Don Cheadle & Kathy Griffin In Twitter Beef Over His Not Defending Her After Severed Trump Head Flap - In 2017
Latest TV News
- France To Be Country Of Honor For Cannes TV Event Mip TV 2019
- Amazon’s ‘Hanna’ & Netflix’s ‘Quicksand’ To Lead Berlin Film Festival’s…
- BBC Studios CEO Tim Davie Becomes Second TV Exec To Turn Down English Premier League Chief Role
- Seth Meyers Takes A Closer Look At How Donald Trump Is Losing The Government Shutdown Fight
- CBS Orders ‘The Story Of Us’ Comedy Pilot From Mike Royce & Nick Stoller
- Mike Gillespie Launches Brave Artists Talent Management Company