EXCLUSIVE: John C. Reilly will star alongside Jodie Foster, Kate Winslet and Christoph Waltz in God of Carnage, the Roman Polanski-directed feature adaptation of Yasmina Reza’s Tony-winning play. The play involved two sets of parents who meet after their kids brawl in the schoolyard, and they get along worse than the kids did. Reilly will play Michael, the role originated onstage by James Gandolfini, and Foster plays his wife. Filming begins January in Paris. Reilly, who just wrapped the Miguel Artera-directed Cedar Rapids alongside Sigourney Weaver and Ed Helms, is repped by WME and Framework Entertainment.
John C. Reilly Rounds Out Foursome In Roman Polanski's 'God Of Carnage'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert: "Delicious Idiot" Trump Stole My Lines; I Agree With Jay Leno's Comments - PaleyFest
'RuPaul's Drag Race' Judges & Producers Talk How Reality Series Celebrates Diversity And Its Social Impact - PaleyFest
Latest TV News
- Byron Allen’s Entertainment Studios Acquires ‘Up North’ Prison Drama For Digital Distribution
- ‘Letterkenny’ Producer New Metric Media To Launch U.S. Division With Nashville-Set Crime Drama & Mob & Comedy…
- British Health Minister Matt Hancock Urges Support For Reality TV Stars Following Death Of Love Island’s Mike Thalassitis
- ‘Good Morning America’ Host Robin Roberts Will Anchor ABC NFL Draft Coverage
- NBCUniversal And Sky Boost Unified Ad Offering In Sign Of Synergy To Come
- Viacom Closes Deal To Sell Awesomeness Content Globally & Strikes Deal With RTL’s German SVOD Service TV Now