I want to share this exciting news: it looks like October 2010 will become the biggest traffic month in Deadline Hollywood’s 4.5-year history. I won’t know for sure until after the 31st, but halfway through October we’d already blown by September’s total number of uniques and visits and page views. And we’ve achieved this traffic surge without lowering our journalism standards: we keep the focus on the entertainment business, not its private lives or celebrity nonsense. Thank you again for supporting Deadline.
Deadline Advisory: Biggest Traffic Month?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Halloween' Scares Up 2nd Best October Debut With $77M+; Record For Blumhouse & Carpenter Canon; Great Miramax Comeback
'Venom' Licks $461M Global; 'Star Is Born' Strums Past $200M; 'Halloween' Takes $92M WW Bow - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Two Lakers, One Rocket Suspended For Fighting – ESPN Has Best Opening Week Rating Since 2014
- Richard Parsons Steps Down From CBS Board, Role As Interim Chairman
- NFL Players Almost Come To Blows Over League’s National Anthem Payoff
- Saudi Cover Story On Jamal Khashoggi Murder Doubted By Sunday News Analysts
- Selma Blair’s MS Reveal Includes Heartfelt Thanks To Netflix’s ‘Another Life’ Team
- Dodgers’ NLCS Game 7 Clincher A Home Run For FS1 Ratings