I want to share this exciting news: it looks like October 2010 will become the biggest traffic month in Deadline Hollywood’s 4.5-year history. I won’t know for sure until after the 31st, but halfway through October we’d already blown by September’s total number of uniques and visits and page views. And we’ve achieved this traffic surge without lowering our journalism standards: we keep the focus on the entertainment business, not its private lives or celebrity nonsense. Thank you again for supporting Deadline.
Deadline Advisory: Biggest Traffic Month?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; 'Meg' Swims To $59M+ - Thursday AM B.O.
Latest TV News
- Emmy Predictions: Can A ‘Marvelous’ Newcomer Knock Off Category Regulars On Her First Try?
- Chernin Entertainment Promotes David Ready To Exec Veep Film & Television
- Emmy-Contending 'Blue Planet II' Reveals Ocean's Wonders, From Transgender Fish To Creatures That Use Tools
- ‘Scotty And The Secret History Of Hollywood’ Among Nine Documentaries Acquired By Starz
- Dylan Byers Joins NBC News To Cover Hollywood, Silicon Valley
- Sky & Viacom's C5 Rip Up Schedules To Accommodate Aretha Franklin Docs