I want to share this exciting news: it looks like October 2010 will become the biggest traffic month in Deadline Hollywood’s 4.5-year history. I won’t know for sure until after the 31st, but halfway through October we’d already blown by September’s total number of uniques and visits and page views. And we’ve achieved this traffic surge without lowering our journalism standards: we keep the focus on the entertainment business, not its private lives or celebrity nonsense. Thank you again for supporting Deadline.
Deadline Advisory: Biggest Traffic Month?
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Reboots True Crime & Paranormal Series 'Unsolved Mysteries' With 'Stranger Things' EP Shawn Levy
M. Night Shyamalan's 'Glass' Shattering $50M+ Over 4 Days, Besting 'Split' Debut; 'Aquaman' Swimming Past $300M
Donald Trump Tweet Trashes Michael Cohen After New Report Claims He Had Former Fixer Lie To Congress
Latest TV News
- Robert Mueller’s Office: Descriptions In Buzzfeed Article “Not Accurate”
- ‘Dirty John’ Finale Hits Highs, ‘True Detective’ Premiere Ratings Rise In L3
- ‘The First’ Canceled By Hulu After One Season
- Donald Trump Tweets Major Border Announcement Coming Saturday; Expected To Declare National Emergency
- Ava DuVernay To Host Day Of Racial Healing Event With Eva Longoria & Judd Apatow
- ‘NYPD Blue’: Ashley Thomas To Co-Star In ABC Sequel Pilot