I want to share this exciting news: it looks like October 2010 will become the biggest traffic month in Deadline Hollywood’s 4.5-year history. I won’t know for sure until after the 31st, but halfway through October we’d already blown by September’s total number of uniques and visits and page views. And we’ve achieved this traffic surge without lowering our journalism standards: we keep the focus on the entertainment business, not its private lives or celebrity nonsense. Thank you again for supporting Deadline.
Deadline Advisory: Biggest Traffic Month?
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump's Very Bad Day Gets Worse As 'Apprentice' Contestant Demands Docs On Alleged Misconduct
Kenan Thompson On Staying at 'SNL' “Forever” & His Dream Of “Taking The Tom Hanks Approach” To Movies
Latest TV News
- ‘Supergirl’: Bruce Boxleitner Replaces Brent Spiner As Vice President Baker
- Hollywood Remembers Craig Zadan: Kevin Bacon, Neil Patrick Harris And Others Pay Tribute To Prolific Producer
- Craig Zadan Dies: ‘Chicago' Producer Who Led Oscar Telecasts & Live TV Musicals Was 69
- Kenan Thompson On Staying at ‘SNL’ "Forever" & His Dream Of "Taking The Tom Hanks Approach" To Movies
- Nne Ebong Exits As ABC Studios Head Of Drama Development
- ‘Empire’: Skylan Brooks & Meta Golding To Recur On Season 5