In its second season finale, MTV’s phenom Jersey Shore fell short of the all-time record of 6.7 million viewers it posted earlier this fall. But a total audience of 6.1 million viewers and a 3.1 rating in 18-49 that won the 10 PM hour over the broadcast networks is nothing to scoff at. (Jersey Shore also won the entire night in persons 12-34 with a 6.1) For its second season, Jersey Shore averaged 5.8 million viewers and a 5.7 P12-34 rating to become MTV’s highest rated series ever in persons 12-34.
CABLE RATINGS RAT RACE: Solid Exit For MTV's 'Jersey Shore'
What's Hot on Deadline
Wilmer Valderrama Signs On To Return To 'NCIS', Enters First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios Focused On Diversity
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher Doubles Down On Anti-Trump Recession Wish
- Notes On The Season: Will ‘The Conners’ Revival Help Emmy Chances For ‘Roseanne’?; ‘Sharknado’ Goes For Gold; Carol Burnett Looks …
- ‘Dynasty’: Lead Cast Member Not Returning For Season 2 Of the CW Series
- ‘Child’s Play’ Series May Be Headed To TV After Creator Twitter Tease
- Tom Arnold Games Nicolle Wallace, Poppy Harlow While Plugging Michael Cohen Meeting For Donald Trump Tapes Show
- Bill Cosby Former Attorney: His Conviction “A Travesty Of Justice”