EXCLUSIVE: I’m told the agency has come on board following a cast and crew screening yesterday afternoon at London’s Empire Leicester Square cinema. ContentFilm International is handling overseas rights on the $25 million medieval action thriller, starring Paul Giamatti and James Purefoy. People at the screening tell me that Ironclad – which has been pitched as a 13th-century Saving Private Ryan – is pretty bloody stuff. It’s already sold to 15 territories including Square One Entertainment in Germany and DeAPlaneta for Spain.
CAA Selling ‘Ironclad’ For North America
What's Hot on Deadline
Elizabeth Banks To Star In & Produce Paramount Players Pic On The Day A Wyoming Hotel Maid Won A Dream Date With Prince
'Stranger Things' David Harbour: "There's Nothing He Can't Do," Say Duffer Brothers - Exclusive Video
'Crazy Rich Asians' Could Hit $30M In 5-Day Opening; Fandango Presales Currently Besting 'Girls Trip'
Latest International News
- Mélanie Laurent & Payman Maadi Join Michael Bay’s Big-Budget Netflix Pic ‘6 Underground’
- Lionsgate & Nordisk Film Renew Movie Deal In Scandinavia
- Felicity Jones-Eddie Redmayne Ballooning Pic ‘The Aeronauts’ Under Way In UK, Amazon Releases Striking First-Look
- Ursula K. Le Guin Sci-Fi ‘Nine Lives’ Gets Movie Adaptation With ‘Plebs’ Writer, Former Sony Int’l Producer…
- Elizabeth McIntyre Steps Down As CEO Of Sheffield Doc/Fest After Three Years
- Wattpad Strikes Original Content Partnership With Asian Digital Platform Iflix