I hear the order of ABC’s sophomore sci-fi drama V is being reduced from 13 to 10 episodes. ABC last week announced that V will return January 4 and will air in Dancing with the Stars‘ result show slot at 9 PM on Tuesdays, following fellow sci-fi drama No Ordinary Family. That gives V a 12-episode window until the spring season premiere of Dancing on March 29, but I hear the period is expected to include 2 preemptions, leading to V‘s order getting trimmed. Since the series is still filming, V producers will adjust the storyline for a proper season ending.
ABC Trims 'V' Series Order To 10 Episodes
What's Hot on Deadline
'This Is Us' Creator Dan Fogelman Says "You're Going To Get A Lot Of Answers" In Season Finale, Teases Season 4 Details - PaleyFest
Martin Clunes Returns To Cornwall As Filming Begins On Season Nine Of ITV & Acorn TV Medical Drama 'Doc Martin'
How Universal Drove Jordan Peele's 'Us' To $70M+ Opening, The Best Start For A Live-Action Original Since 'Avatar' - Update
Latest TV News
- Tommy Dewey To Star In ‘Village Gazette’ NBC Comedy Pilot Presentation
- Donald Trump Campaign Blacklists His Critics In Memo To TV News Producers
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ EP Maria Ferrari Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- Lifetime Sets Spring Premiere Dates For 3 Movies Including ‘Harry & Meghan’ Sequel
- Apple Reveals Titles For Several Of Its Original Series
- ‘Asunda’ Drama Series Based On Epic Fantasy Comics In The Works At HBO