ABC today announced premiere dates for the Dancing with the Stars ice skating spinoff Skating with the Stars and the second season of V. Skating will slide into Dancing‘s Monday 8-9:30 PM slot following the conclusion of the current Dancing cycle, while V will air in the Dancing result show time period of Tuesdays 9 PM, following No Ordinary Family. Skating will premiere on November 22, airing twice behind Dancing on Mondays at 9 PM before moving to 8 PM on December 6. V returns January 4. No Ordinary Family will get a short run in the Tuesday 9 PM slot from November 30 until January 4 when it will slide back to its current 8 PM berth to form a block with similarly sci-fi-tinged V.
ABC Schedules 'V' & 'Skating With The Stars'
What's Hot on Deadline
How Universal Drove Jordan Peele's 'Us' To $70M+ Opening, The Best Start For A Live-Action Original Since 'Avatar' - Update
'Captain Marvel' Wings To $910M+ Global, Becomes #10 Superhero Pic Offshore & WW - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- TV Networks Plan Extended Mueller Report Coverage
- Viacom, AT&T Talks Continue Nearly Two Days After Contract End – Update
- Donald Trump Campaign Fundraises Off Attorney General’s Mueller Report Summary
- ‘Marvel's Runaways’ Officially Renewed For 10-Episode Season 3 – Get the Details
- ‘Star Trek’ Showrunner: “I Almost Cried” During Patrick Stewart’s New Picard Script Reading
- James Marsters Confirms ‘Marvel’s Runaways’ Renewed For Season 3