ABC today announced premiere dates for the Dancing with the Stars ice skating spinoff Skating with the Stars and the second season of V. Skating will slide into Dancing‘s Monday 8-9:30 PM slot following the conclusion of the current Dancing cycle, while V will air in the Dancing result show time period of Tuesdays 9 PM, following No Ordinary Family. Skating will premiere on November 22, airing twice behind Dancing on Mondays at 9 PM before moving to 8 PM on December 6. V returns January 4. No Ordinary Family will get a short run in the Tuesday 9 PM slot from November 30 until January 4 when it will slide back to its current 8 PM berth to form a block with similarly sci-fi-tinged V.
ABC Schedules 'V' & 'Skating With The Stars'
What's Hot on Deadline
Shailene Woodley, Jamie Dornan, Sebastian Stan & Matthew Gray Gubler Lead Drake Doremus-CJ Pic; Protagonist On For Sales -- AFM
'Blade Runner 2049' Star Ana De Armas Joins Daniel Craig & Chris Evans In 'Knives Out'; Shoot Begins Next Month
Sarah Chalke To Star In Autobiographical ABC Dramedy Project Produced By Bill Lawrence In 'Scrubs' Reunion
Latest TV News
- Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Website ‘Lenny Letter’ Confirms Shutdown
- Stephen Colbert Dishes Dirt On White House Screaming Match
- Love Island Heads Back To Australia For Second Season As U.S Team Begins “Active” Pre-Production – Mipcom
- Mipcom 2018: Digital Buyers, Drama & Consolidation Chat Dominate Cannes As Star-Studded TV Fest Comes To A Close
- President Trump Praises Congressman’s Journalist Assault While Mourning Khashoggi Death
- CBS' Joe Ianniello Looks To Strengthen The Company, And Perhaps His Chances Of Making CEO Job Permanent With…