ABC today announced premiere dates for the Dancing with the Stars ice skating spinoff Skating with the Stars and the second season of V. Skating will slide into Dancing‘s Monday 8-9:30 PM slot following the conclusion of the current Dancing cycle, while V will air in the Dancing result show time period of Tuesdays 9 PM, following No Ordinary Family. Skating will premiere on November 22, airing twice behind Dancing on Mondays at 9 PM before moving to 8 PM on December 6. V returns January 4. No Ordinary Family will get a short run in the Tuesday 9 PM slot from November 30 until January 4 when it will slide back to its current 8 PM berth to form a block with similarly sci-fi-tinged V.
ABC Schedules 'V' & 'Skating With The Stars'
What's Hot on Deadline
Lee Daniels Lets Loose On "Pain & Anger" That 'Empire' Team Feels Over Jussie Smollett's Alleged Fake Hate Crime
Disney's Bob Iger Hails "A Historic Day For Our Company" Following Fox Deal Close, Stresses Challenges Of Merging The Units
Latest TV News
- Rapper Stormzy Joins ‘Noughts + Crosses’; Fugitive Launches Slate; Cineflix Boards ‘The Minister’ — Global…
- Netflix Reaches Tipping Point As Originals Now Outpace Acquired Titles – Study
- ‘Motherland’: Lionsgate UK Re-Ups For World Sales Rights To Second Season Of Sharon Horgan-BBC Sitcom
- UTA’s Jeremy Zimmer Warns That Actors And Directors Also Will Be Impacted If Agents Stop Packaging
- ‘The Split’: BBC One & Sundance TV Divorce Drama Begins Second Season Shoot, Donna Air Joins Cast
- WGA Deputizes Managers And Lawyers To “Fill The Gap” If Agents Are Fired En Masse