TORONTO: It’s crunch time for deal makers at Toronto. The Four Seasons lobby, crammed since Friday, was empty at lunchtime. Across the street at the Park Hyatt, nobody’s left but the junket crowd. While there are some terrific Toronto-premiered films that are in play, nothing has closed since the 7-figure Sunday deals for Super and Dirty Girl. The closest thing to fresh action so far today is Magnet Releasing capturing North American rights to Chawz, a Korean film about a rampaging killer pig. Let’s hope for an afternoon rally!
TORONTO: Will Any More Deals Close?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Penny Dreadful’: Daniel Zovatto To Star In ‘City of Angels’ Showtime Sequel Series
- Netflix Breaks Out Viewership Numbers For ‘You’, ‘Sex Education’, ‘Elite’
- NBC Orders ‘Lincoln’ Drama Pilot Based On ‘The Bone Collector’ Books
- Jimmy Kimmel To Celebrate Donald Trump’s First Term Halftime On Monday
- ‘Gen:LOCK’ Trailer: Michael B. Jordan Suits Up For Rooster Teeth Series
- ‘Descendants’ Star Cameron Boyce Joins HBO Comedy Series ‘Mrs. Fletcher’