TORONTO: While buyers are seeing films and showing interest in some titles, Monday was slow compared to Sunday’s blitz of 7-figure deals for Super and Dirty Girl. The only action so far today: Sony Pictures Classics acquired U.S. rights to Denis Villeneuve’s Incendies, a film buyers saw at Venice and Telluride.
TORONTO: Sony Classics Buys 'Incendies'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Space Force' Workplace Comedy Series From 'The Office's Steve Carell & Greg Daniels Ordered By Netflix
Don Cheadle & Kathy Griffin In Twitter Beef Over His Not Defending Her After Severed Trump Head Flap - In 2017
Latest TV News
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Sets C-SPAN Record For Twitter Speech Video
- Frosties Or Sugar Puffs? Netflix Reveals Which Cereal Won Over Players of ‘Black Mirror: Bandersnatch’
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings: “We Compete So Broadly” That HBO, Disney Only Matter “On The Margin”
- ‘Penny Dreadful’: Daniel Zovatto To Star In ‘City of Angels’ Showtime Sequel Series
- Netflix Breaks Out Viewership Numbers For ‘You’, ‘Sex Education’, ‘Elite’
- NBC Orders ‘Lincoln’ Drama Pilot Based On ‘The Bone Collector’ Books