TORONTO: While buyers are seeing films and showing interest in some titles, Monday was slow compared to Sunday’s blitz of 7-figure deals for Super and Dirty Girl. The only action so far today: Sony Pictures Classics acquired U.S. rights to Denis Villeneuve’s Incendies, a film buyers saw at Venice and Telluride.
TORONTO: Sony Classics Buys 'Incendies'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Viceland’s ‘Trump Tapes’ Is Over, But Tom Arnold’s Hunt Isn’t
- ‘A Million Little Things’, ‘The Rookie’, ‘The Kids Are Alright’ & ‘Splitting Up Together’ Get Orders For 3 More Scripts…
- ‘Power’: Michael J. Ferguson Upped To Series Regular For Season 6; Cynthia Addai-Robinson Joins As New Regular
- Louis C.K. Accuser Rebecca Corry Challenges Apologetic Sarah Silverman
- NBC Buys LAPD Policewomen Drama From Liz Brixius & Debra Martin Chase
- Skydance Hires Ex-Global Road Exec Jun Oh To Run Biz & Legal Affairs