The Toronto International Film Festival is winding down, but the deals keep coming. Anchor Bay Films and Celluloid Nightmares have closed distribution deals in English-speaking territories for the Adam Wingard-directed A Horrible Way To Die, a thriller which premiered Wednesday night at TIFF’s Vanguard program. A theatrical component is part of the mix. Pic follows an escaped serial killer as he blazes a violent cross-country path to meet up with the ex-girlfriend who put him behind bars. Simon Barrett wrote the script.
TORONTO: Anchor Bay Deal For Thiller 'Horrible Way To Die'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Greenhouse Academy’: Dana Melanie & Rafael Cebrian Cast As Regulars In Netflix Series
- ‘Late Late Show’ Makes A ‘Halloween’ Murderer Out Of James Corden
- Big Talk Options Katerina Diamond Thriller Series For TV, Starting With ‘The Teacher’
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Fall To Season Low Against NBA & MLB Games
- ‘Road To Evolution’ Special Set For USA Network; Follows Journey To WWE’s First All-Female PPV Event
- Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Website ‘Lenny Letter’ Confirms Shutdown