The Toronto International Film Festival is winding down, but the deals keep coming. Anchor Bay Films and Celluloid Nightmares have closed distribution deals in English-speaking territories for the Adam Wingard-directed A Horrible Way To Die, a thriller which premiered Wednesday night at TIFF’s Vanguard program. A theatrical component is part of the mix. Pic follows an escaped serial killer as he blazes a violent cross-country path to meet up with the ex-girlfriend who put him behind bars. Simon Barrett wrote the script.
TORONTO: Anchor Bay Deal For Thiller 'Horrible Way To Die'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Space Force' Workplace Comedy Series From 'The Office's Steve Carell & Greg Daniels Ordered By Netflix
Latest TV News
- Nancy Pelosi Defends SOTU Delay: Donald Trump Might Think It’s OK Not To Pay People To Work – She Doesn’t
- Apple Gives Simon Kinberg, David Weil 10-Episode Sci-Fi Series Commitment
- ‘Raised By Wolves’: Principal Cast Set For Ridley Scott’s Sci-Fi Drama For TNT
- Brent Montgomery’s Wheelhouse Entertainment Sets Senior Leadership Team With Five Key Hires
- ‘Interrogation’: Peter Sarsgaard To Star In CBS All Access True Crime Drama Series
- Jane Fonda Enlists Jimmy Kimmel To Argue For Wall Blocking Trump White House From Mueller Probe