The Toronto International Film Festival is winding down, but the deals keep coming. Anchor Bay Films and Celluloid Nightmares have closed distribution deals in English-speaking territories for the Adam Wingard-directed A Horrible Way To Die, a thriller which premiered Wednesday night at TIFF’s Vanguard program. A theatrical component is part of the mix. Pic follows an escaped serial killer as he blazes a violent cross-country path to meet up with the ex-girlfriend who put him behind bars. Simon Barrett wrote the script.
TORONTO: Anchor Bay Deal For Thiller 'Horrible Way To Die'
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox News' Laura Ingraham Under Fire After Calling Detention Centers "Summer Camps" For Immigrant Children
Steve Levitan Joins Seth MacFarlane In Denouncing Fox After Controversial Laura Ingraham Detention Centers Comment
Will Ferrell To Star In Netflix Music Pic 'Eurovision' As Another A-List Comedy Star Tries A Streaming Vehicle
Latest TV News
- 21st Century Fox & Disney Forced To Increase Sky News’ Budget to $130M Per Year To Push Through Takeover
- BBC Unveils Comedy Slate With Projects From David Tennant & ‘Paddington 2’s Simon Farnaby
- Laura Ingraham Dumps “Summer Camps” Child-Snatch Centers Description But Sticks With “Boarding Schools”…
- Netflix Makes First European Overall Series Deal, Inking With ‘Dark’ Duo
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Raises Big Bucks For Democrats’ Midterms Efforts In SoCal
- Long-time BFI Head Of International Isabel Davis Appointed Executive Director For Scotland’s Screen Unit