Todd Field has signed with CAA. The actor-turned filmmaker who wrote, directed and produced the Oscar-nominated 2001 film In the Bedroom and 2006’s Little Children, had been repped by WME. He has appeared as an actor in such films as Stanley Kubrick’s Eyes Wide Shut, and Field shared Oscar nominations for the scripts on both In the Bedroom and Little Children. He has just adapted the Boston Teran novel The Creed of Violence for Universal, and is eyeing it as his next directing project.
Director Todd Field Leaves WME For CAA
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
'Fear The Walking Dead's Colman Domingo Lifts The Lid On AMC Adaptation Of Stage Play 'Dot' - Mipcom
"Tiny" Trump Attacks "Total Con" Stormy Daniels; POTUS "Disgusting Misogynist," Says Michael Avenatti In Reply Over Suit
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Rookie’ Review: Nathan Fillion Cop Dramedy Is A Long, Sad, Drawn-Out Joke About Old Age
- Dennis Hof Dies: Las Vegas Pimp & Star Of HBO ‘Cathouse’ Reality Series Was 72
- ‘Search Party’: Shalita Grant To Recur On Season 3 Of TBS Comedy
- Donald Trump Tweets Support Of Saudi Prince Denial He Ordered Jamal Khashoggi Killed
- ‘AJ And The Queen’: Izzy G To Star As AJ In RuPaul’s Netflix Comedy Series
- Netflix Adds 7 Million Subscribers, Beats Estimates, Sends Stock Soaring 12%