Indian conglomerate Sahara India Pariwar is reported to be in exploratory talks to buy the debt-hobbled MGM studio for $2 billion, according to the Wall Street Journal. Bloomberg adds that the Broccoli family, owners of the James Bond rights, are aligned. What an endless soap opera. Later, Bloomberg corrected itself to say that Eon disavowed even knowing about the Indian bid.
Latest Twist In MGM Saga Unfolds In India?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Halloween' Scares Up 2nd Best October Debut With $77M+; Record For Blumhouse & Carpenter Canon; Great Miramax Comeback
'Venom' Licks $461M Global; 'Star Is Born' Strums Past $200M; 'Halloween' Takes $92M WW Bow - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Trump Administration Transgender Rights Proposal Opposed By Hollywood, Politicians
- Two Lakers, One Rocket Suspended For Fighting – ESPN Has Best Opening Week Rating Since 2014
- Richard Parsons Steps Down From CBS Board, Role As Interim Chairman, Citing Health Reasons
- NFL Players Almost Come To Blows Over League’s National Anthem Payoff
- Saudi Cover Story On Jamal Khashoggi Murder Doubted By Sunday News Analysts
- Selma Blair’s MS Reveal Includes Heartfelt Thanks To Netflix’s ‘Another Life’ Team