Indian conglomerate Sahara India Pariwar is reported to be in exploratory talks to buy the debt-hobbled MGM studio for $2 billion, according to the Wall Street Journal. Bloomberg adds that the Broccoli family, owners of the James Bond rights, are aligned. What an endless soap opera. Later, Bloomberg corrected itself to say that Eon disavowed even knowing about the Indian bid.
Latest Twist In MGM Saga Unfolds In India?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Press’ Teaser: Ben Chaplin, Charlotte Riley Are News Rivals In BBC/Masterpiece Drama
- Asia Argento’s ‘X Factor Italy’ Gig Questioned After Report Of Deal With Assault Accuser; Show Responds
- ‘This Is England’s Joe Gilgun & ‘Our Girl’s Michelle Keegan To Front Sky One Working Class Comedy ‘Brassic…
- E! Moves Into Originals In The UK With Courtney Act-Fronted Bisexual Dating Show ‘The Bi Life’
- MTV VMAs: Madonna’s Aretha Franklin “Tribute” Leaves Fans Puzzled & Enraged
- MTV VMAs: Camila Cabello Takes Video Of The Year – Full List Of Winners