Showtime’s new programming chief David Nevins shows continuity with a renewal of the network’s comedy series The Green Room with Paul Provenza, which has received a six-episode order. Season 2 will be filmed in Los Angeles for a 2011 premiere. Hosted by comedian Paul Provenza, each episode features a handful of comedians as they tackle topics in an uncensored format. Provenza executive produces the series with Barbara Romen.
Showtime Renews 'The Green Room'
What's Hot on Deadline
Chevy Chase Blasts 'Saturday Night Live', Will Ferrell, Tina Fey & Everyone Else Not Dan Aykroyd Or Gilda Radner
Marvel Series About Female Superheroes From 'Wonder Woman's Allan Heinberg Set At ABC With Big Commitment
Latest TV News
- ‘Sacred Games’: Netflix Renews Indian Crime Drama For Season 2
- President Trump On Brett Kavanaugh: “I Think Everything Is Going To Be Just Fine”
- Julie Chen Moonves – Oops, She Said It Again On Thursday ‘Big Brother’
- Mark Steines Sues Hallmark Channel Owner Over ‘Home & Family’ Exit; Crown Media Says “No Merit” To Claims…
- NBC Buys Mother-Daughter FBI Drama From Wendy Calhoun & Elizabeth Banks
- BCDF Pictures Acquires Fantasy Book Series ‘The Riftwar Saga’ For TV Adaptation