Showtime’s new programming chief David Nevins shows continuity with a renewal of the network’s comedy series The Green Room with Paul Provenza, which has received a six-episode order. Season 2 will be filmed in Los Angeles for a 2011 premiere. Hosted by comedian Paul Provenza, each episode features a handful of comedians as they tackle topics in an uncensored format. Provenza executive produces the series with Barbara Romen.
Showtime Renews 'The Green Room'
What's Hot on Deadline
'NYPD Blue' Sequel With Andy Sipowicz's Son Set At ABC From Matt Olmstead, Nick Wootton & Jesse Bochco
Judy Blume Grants 'Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret' Screen Rights To James L. Brooks & Kelly Fremon Craig
Latest TV News
- ‘Narcos: Mexico’ Trailer: Diego Luna Takes The Helm Of The Guadalajara Cartel
- Trevor Noah: Donald Trump “Wears Moral Bankruptcy On Sleeve” Defending Saudis
- Donald Trump Tweets “MANY CRIMINALS” On Way To Border, Blames Democrats
- Rachel Brosnahan Narrating Climate Change Documentary ‘Paris To Pittsburgh’
- New York Attorney General Launches Probe Of MoviePass
- SAG-AFTRA Rescinds Do-Not-Work Order For ‘Keys To The City’ TV Movie