EXCLUSIVE: Rachel Ticotin is set to co-star on NBC’s upcoming series Law & Order: Los Angeles. Ticotin will join the Wolf Films/UMS crime drama as a regular, replacing Wanda De Jesus who recently departed the series. Ticotin will play the new Lieutenant who heads the LAPD Robbery Homicide Division. She will co-star alongside Skeet Ulrich, Corey Stoll, Alfred Molina, Terrence Howard, Megan Boone and Regina Hall. Law & Order: LA, the latest installment in the Law & Order franchise, premieres on Wednesday, Sept. 29, at 10 PM. De Jesus filmed the first 2 episodes, but I hear her character is being be written out of them. Ticotin, repped by Stone Manners Salners, is expected to reshoot the scenes next week.
Rachel Ticotin Joins 'Law & Order: LA'
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Donald Trump Responds To Washington Post Staff's Open Letter To Jeff Bezos, Says Strike "Would Be A Great Idea"
Latest TV News
- FIFA World Cup: Fox Sports Sets Record With Argentina-Iceland Match; Telemundo Scores Big With First Presentation
- Fox Sports, USGA Apologize For Graphic Language Inadvertently Broadcast
- Mexico Beats Germany 1-0 In World Cup, Avenges News Outlet’s Insult
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast
- Hollywood Father’s Day Celebrated With Online Celebrity Salutes To Dear Ol’ Dad
- Director James L. Brooks Tweets That “Nursing Babies” Are Being Pulled From Mothers At Border