Comedian Greg Giraldo died today, five days after he was hospitalized in New Jersey for a reported accidental overdose of prescription pills. He was 44. A Comedy Central mainstay, Giraldo also served as a judge on NBC’s Last Comic Standing and as a panalist on the network’s Marriage Ref. Giraldo was a graduate of Harvard Law School and worked as a lawyer for a year before becoming a comedian. His Facebook page is open for condolences.
R.I.P. Greg Giraldo
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Royals' Canceled By E! After 4 Seasons, Shopped By Lionsgate With Pop Eyed As Possible New Home
President Donald Trump Gets Personal Noting Death Of Aretha Franklin: "She Worked For Me On Numerous Occasions"
'Crazy Rich Asians' Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; 'Meg' Swims To $59M+ - Thursday AM B.O.
Latest TV News
- Ariana Grande Performs Emotional Tribute To Aretha Franklin On ‘The Tonight Show’
- ‘The Tonight Show’ To Air Episode From Central Park In T-Mobile Deal
- Seinfeld On ‘Seinfeld’: Leaving Was Done At “The Perfect Moment”
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify New Network Code Worth More Than $200 MIllion A Year
- Hasan Minhaj Bids Farewell To ‘The Daily Show’ With Final Report
- Stephen Colbert Tickled Omarosa Getting Under Donald Trump’s Skin