Comedian Greg Giraldo died today, five days after he was hospitalized in New Jersey for a reported accidental overdose of prescription pills. He was 44. A Comedy Central mainstay, Giraldo also served as a judge on NBC’s Last Comic Standing and as a panalist on the network’s Marriage Ref. Giraldo was a graduate of Harvard Law School and worked as a lawyer for a year before becoming a comedian. His Facebook page is open for condolences.
R.I.P. Greg Giraldo
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Re-Interviews Donald Trump For ’60 Minutes’
- SAG-AFTRA Honors Marsha Hunt, Norman Lloyd, June Lockhart & Barbara Perry
- Trump Lawyer Declares “Total Victory”; Stormy Daniels Files Appeal Over Lawsuit
- Imprisoned Bill Cosby Loses More Lawyers; Latest New Team On Board
- Eddie Griffin Signs With Abrams Artists Agency
- Samuel L. Jackson To Front Slavery Series ‘Enslaved’, Fremantle Boards Rights