Liam Neeson has joined the cast of Battleship, the Universal Pictures action adventure which just began filming today under director Peter Berg. Neeson plays Admiral Shane, the Naval officer whose daughter (played by Brooklyn Decker) is engaged to a young naval officer played by Taylor Kitsch. The pic shoots in Hawaii.
Liam Neeson Joins Universal's 'Battleship'
What's Hot on Deadline
Disney-Fox: Post-Merger Executive Speculation Heats Up With Focus On Peter Rice & Dana Walden As Comcast Exits
'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' Series Reboot With Black Lead In Works From Monica Owusu-Breen & Joss Whedon
Latest TV News
- Anthony Anderson Under LAPD Investigation; ‘Black-ish’ Actor “Unequivocally Disputes” Criminal Claim
- ‘Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger’ Renewed For Season 2 By Freeform – Comic-Con
- NFL Anthem Protests: President Trump Wants Players “Out For Season/No Pay”
- ‘The Tick’ Team Teases Season 2, With New Villains And Old Friends – Comic-Con
- Julia Roberts And Sam Esmail’s ‘Homecoming’ Gets Premiere Date & Teaser Trailer – Comic-Con
- ‘The Expanse’ Team Thanks Out-Of-This-World Fans For Saving Show – Comic-Con