Liam Neeson has joined the cast of Battleship, the Universal Pictures action adventure which just began filming today under director Peter Berg. Neeson plays Admiral Shane, the Naval officer whose daughter (played by Brooklyn Decker) is engaged to a young naval officer played by Taylor Kitsch. The pic shoots in Hawaii.
Liam Neeson Joins Universal's 'Battleship'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The House With A Clock In Its Walls' Waking Up To $24M+ Alarm; Counterprogramming Hits Snooze - Saturday Update
Latest TV News
- Friday TV Ratings: It’s NBC And ‘Dateline’ Once Again Taking Top Honors
- #WhyIDidntReport Confessions On Sex Assaults Mushroom In Wake Of Trump Tweet
- Fox Warns Altice’s Optimum And Suddenlink Subscribers About Impasse
- Christine Blasey Ford Accepts Senate Testimony Offer, Date To Be Set – Update
- Michael Moore Asks Bill Maher Where He Got $1M To Donate To Dem PAC In These “Trumpian Times”
- President Trump Missouri Rally: Says “Lingering Stench” At FBI Will Be Cleared