I don’t do music. (I have my hands full with the scoundrels in Hollywood that I can’t possibly take on the crooks in the music biz as well.) And I stopped caring about anything despotic and obnoxious Barry Diller did years ago. So does his resignation as chairman of the Live Nation Entertainment board now mean everyone else in showbiz can stop caring, too? I sure hope so. After all, he’s no longer a Hollywood honcho anymore. Plus, nobody wants to do business with him given his horrible track record of providing shareholder returns as CEO of IAC. And his long-ago ability to charm Wall Street is gone. Diller only makes money for Diller. So let’s all wash our hands of him.
Let's All Be Done With Barry Diller, Please?
What's Hot on Deadline
Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh Tells Fox News He Was A Virgin At Time Of Alleged Sexual Assault/Misconduct
'Shark Tank' Judges And Producers Spill Secrets On Eve Of 200th Episode: "I'm Surprised More Entrepreneurs Don't Bomb" - Tribeca TV Festival
Latest TV News
- Top TV Agent Adam Berkowitz Exits CAA
- ABC Developing ‘PANK’ Drama Series From Felicia D. Henderson & Darryl Taja
- Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh Tells Fox News He Was A Virgin At Time Of Alleged Sexual Assault/Misconduct
- ‘Westworld’ EP Roberto Patino Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- Hillary Clinton’s Upcoming TV Project Provokes More Negative Reaction Than Obamas’ Netflix Deal
- ‘First Wives Club’: Mark Tallman, RonReaco Lee & Malik Yoba Set As Male Leads In Paramount Network Series