I don’t do music. (I have my hands full with the scoundrels in Hollywood that I can’t possibly take on the crooks in the music biz as well.) And I stopped caring about anything despotic and obnoxious Barry Diller did years ago. So does his resignation as chairman of the Live Nation Entertainment board now mean everyone else in showbiz can stop caring, too? I sure hope so. After all, he’s no longer a Hollywood honcho anymore. Plus, nobody wants to do business with him given his horrible track record of providing shareholder returns as CEO of IAC. And his long-ago ability to charm Wall Street is gone. Diller only makes money for Diller. So let’s all wash our hands of him.
Let's All Be Done With Barry Diller, Please?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Aquaman' First Day Ticket Sales Robust: Atom Hits 24-Hour Record; DC Superhero Pic Beating 'Venom' On Fandango
Donald Trump Teases White House Correspondents' Dinner Attendance After Saying Michelle Wolf "Bombed" Last Year
Jay Roach's Untitled Roger Ailes Movie: Nazanin Boniadi To Play Former Fox News Reporter Rudi Bakhtiar
Latest TV News
- ‘This Is Us’ Recap: “Six Thanksgivings” Feeds The Soul, Reveals Secrets And Finally Unveils Origin Of…
- ‘Transformers: Cyberverse’ Heads To Europe, Middle East, Africa & Latin America On Cartoon Network
- Donald Trump Feasts On Multiple Side Dishes Before Flying South For Thanksgiving
- No Megyn Kelly & NBC Exit Deal, Despite Hopes For A Thanksgiving Resolution
- Barclays Offers $230M To Help UK Producers Score SVOD Orders; Doubles Scheme That Backed ‘Black Earth Rising’
- Anita Hill-Led Anti-Harassment Commission Names Former USOC Exec Malia Arrington Executive Director