I don’t do music. (I have my hands full with the scoundrels in Hollywood that I can’t possibly take on the crooks in the music biz as well.) And I stopped caring about anything despotic and obnoxious Barry Diller did years ago. So does his resignation as chairman of the Live Nation Entertainment board now mean everyone else in showbiz can stop caring, too? I sure hope so. After all, he’s no longer a Hollywood honcho anymore. Plus, nobody wants to do business with him given his horrible track record of providing shareholder returns as CEO of IAC. And his long-ago ability to charm Wall Street is gone. Diller only makes money for Diller. So let’s all wash our hands of him.
Let's All Be Done With Barry Diller, Please?
What's Hot on Deadline
Charter Launches Spectrum TV Essentials, A Sports-Free OTT Service For The Company's Existing Internet Customers
Jussie Smollett's Lawyers Promise "Aggressive Defense" On Charges; 'Empire' Producers Mull Suspension
'Lost Boys': Tyler Posey, Kiele Sanchez, Medalion Rahimi & Dakota Shapiro Star, Catherine Hardwicke To Direct CW Pilot
Latest TV News
- Jussie Smollett Arrested; ‘Empire’ Star In Custody With Bail Hearing Scheduled For Thursday
- Helen Hunt Lifts The Lid On Playing A “Complicated” War Correspondent In British Drama ‘World On Fire…
- German Film & TV Powerhouse Tele München Gruppe Bought By Investment Firm KKR
- Eminem Throws Slim Shady On Netflix Over ‘Punisher’ Cancellation
- Shooting Of Ex-‘ER’ Actress Vanessa Marquez Prompts Wrongful Death Claim
- Jussie Smollett’s Lawyers Promise “Aggressive Defense” On Charges; ‘Empire’ Producers…