I don’t do music. (I have my hands full with the scoundrels in Hollywood that I can’t possibly take on the crooks in the music biz as well.) And I stopped caring about anything despotic and obnoxious Barry Diller did years ago. So does his resignation as chairman of the Live Nation Entertainment board now mean everyone else in showbiz can stop caring, too? I sure hope so. After all, he’s no longer a Hollywood honcho anymore. Plus, nobody wants to do business with him given his horrible track record of providing shareholder returns as CEO of IAC. And his long-ago ability to charm Wall Street is gone. Diller only makes money for Diller. So let’s all wash our hands of him.
Let's All Be Done With Barry Diller, Please?
What's Hot on Deadline
Bruce Willis Roast Gets Surprise Visit From Demi Moore; Edward Norton Praises Him As A “Global D*ckhead Powerhouse”
Latest TV News
- ‘Stranger Things’ First Look At Maya Hawke As Robin In Season 3
- ‘UnReal’: Final Season 4 Debuts On Hulu
- Donald Trump Kicks Off Vladimir Putin Huddle Tweet-Blaming America For Tensions
- World Cup Final Scores 22.3M Peak In France As TF1 Secures Best Ratings Since 2016
- ‘The Crown’: First Image Revealed Of Olivia Colman As Queen Elizabeth II
- Robert Wolders Dies: The ‘Laredo’ Star & Audrey Hepburn Companion Was 81