Avatar baddie Stephen Lang has closed a deal to star on Fox’s upcoming series Terra Nova, just as Deadline predicted. He will play the lead opposite Jason O’Mara on Terra Nova, a colony of humans from 2149 who take a second chance at building a civilization by going back 85 million years. Lang plays the charismatic and ruthless leader of the Terra Nova settlement. Alex Graves is set to direct the pilot produced by DreamWorks TV, Chernin Entertainment, Kapital Entertainment and 20th TV.
Done Deal: 'Avatar' Co-Star Stephen Lang Set As 'Terra Nova' Leading Man
What's Hot on Deadline
Lee Daniels Lets Loose On "Pain & Anger" That 'Empire' Team Feels Over Jussie Smollett's Alleged Fake Hate Crime
'The Dark Tower' Casts Sam Strike As Gunslinger Roland Deschain, Plus Jasper Pääkkönen As Amazon Nears Pilot Order
Meghan McCain On Donald Trump's Complaint About Dad's Funeral: "I Don't Expect Decency From Trump Family"
David Letterman Tells Ellen DeGeneres He Stayed Too Long At 'Late Show': "Nobody Had The Guts To Fire Me"
Latest TV News
- Steven Weber To Star In NBC Comedy ‘Uninsured’
- ‘Lovestruck’: Beth Riesgraf, Jeffery Self & Linda Park Cast In Fox's Tom Kapinos Pilot
- WarnerMedia Will Add A Diversity Executive To Top Management Team
- Asif Ali Cast In ‘Richard Lovely' Fox Comedy Pilot
- ‘Les Misérables’ With Lily Collins & Olivia Colman Scores Global Deals For BBC
- 'The Conners': Lecy Goranson Joins Co-Stars In Closing New Deal, ABC Renewal Pending