HBO, which is gearing up for the premiere of the Martin Scorsese-produced and directed drama series Boardwalk Empire, has also acquired U.S. TV rights to Scorsese’s documentary Public Speaking. Produced by Graydon Carter and Margaret Bodde, the feature-length film in the style of Scorsese’s early documentaries Italian American and American Boy showcases New York writer Fran Lebowitz, her worldview and experiences. Public Speaking, also produced by Scorsese and Lebowitz, will premiere on HBO in November. Boardwalk Empire debuts Sept. 19.
HBO Picks Up Martin Scorsese's Documentary 'Public Speaking'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Space Force' Workplace Comedy Series From 'The Office's Steve Carell & Greg Daniels Ordered By Netflix
Don Cheadle & Kathy Griffin In Twitter Beef Over His Not Defending Her After Severed Trump Head Flap - In 2017
Latest TV News
- ‘Penny Dreadful’: Daniel Zovatto To Star In ‘City of Angels’ Showtime Sequel Series
- Netflix Breaks Out Viewership Numbers For ‘You’, ‘Sex Education’, ‘Elite’
- NBC Orders ‘Lincoln’ Drama Pilot Based On ‘The Bone Collector’ Books
- Jimmy Kimmel To Celebrate Donald Trump’s First Term Halftime On Monday
- ‘Gen:LOCK’ Trailer: Michael B. Jordan Suits Up For Rooster Teeth Series
- ‘Descendants’ Star Cameron Boyce Joins HBO Comedy Series ‘Mrs. Fletcher’