In the fallout of the Lone Star cancellation, Fox’s drama Human Target will move from Fridays to Wednesdays, taking over the slot originally given to Lie To Me. Lie to Me was to premiere on Nov. 10 and run in the Wednesday 8 PM slot, leading into an one-hour Hell’s Kitchen. But as the crime procedural was summoned yesterday to take over the Monday 9 PM period vacated by the cancelled Lone Star staring next week, Human Target will now take its place on Wednesdays. It will premiere Nov. 17. A two-hour Hell’s Kitchen will air on Nov. 10. Instead of launching Human Target‘s second season this past Friday as first planned, Fox held back, airing a Human Target rerun instead, followed by the season debut of The Good Guys. The network will now run House repeats in the Friday 8 PM hour.
Fox's 'Human Target' Moves To Wednesdays
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
Latest TV News
- John Mulaney To Return As ‘Saturday Night Live’ Host
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Takes Top Film Honor At Cinema Audio Society Awards
- ‘Vice’, ‘Mrs. Maisel’ Among Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards Winners
- 'Saturday Night Live' Cold Open – Alec Baldwin’s Trump Declares ‘Fake’ Border Emergency
- Jussie Smollett’s Lawyers Say ‘Empire’ Star Didn’t Play “Role In His Own Attack”
- Jussie Smollett Viewed As “Active Participant” By Cops In Alleged Assault