In the fallout of the Lone Star cancellation, Fox’s drama Human Target will move from Fridays to Wednesdays, taking over the slot originally given to Lie To Me. Lie to Me was to premiere on Nov. 10 and run in the Wednesday 8 PM slot, leading into an one-hour Hell’s Kitchen. But as the crime procedural was summoned yesterday to take over the Monday 9 PM period vacated by the cancelled Lone Star staring next week, Human Target will now take its place on Wednesdays. It will premiere Nov. 17. A two-hour Hell’s Kitchen will air on Nov. 10. Instead of launching Human Target‘s second season this past Friday as first planned, Fox held back, airing a Human Target rerun instead, followed by the season debut of The Good Guys. The network will now run House repeats in the Friday 8 PM hour.
Fox's 'Human Target' Moves To Wednesdays
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
'One Tree Hill' Alums Navigate Life Of Struggling Actors In Crowd-Funded Comedy 'Everyone Is Doing Great'
Latest TV News
- Jason Biggs Signs With ICM Partners
- David Ayer & Chris Long’s Cedar Park Inks First-Look Deal With Entertainment One
- John Oliver Censored In China After Scathing Winnie The Pooh Segment
- Lifetime Orders 3 Kim Raver-Produced Movies Based On Jane Green Novels; Alyssa Milano To Star In ‘Tempting Fate’
- ‘The Couple Next Door’ Thriller Novel Being Developed As Series By Paramount TV, Anonymous Content & Sugar23
- PGA Awards Set 2019 Date & Timeline