At her own request, Deb Schindler, President of Sony International Motion Picture Production, will transition from London back to New York to be closer to her family. “My position will change to that of a consultant so that I will remain connected to the division and studio I love,” Schindler tells me. She has been with Sony Pictures Entertainment since 2004, when she headed up East Coast motion picture production and development for Columbia Pictures. In April 2007, she was named President of Sony Picture International Motion Picture Group (fka Local Language Production).
Deb Schindler Transitions Back To NYC
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Oscars' Big Snubs: Bradley Cooper & Ryan Coogler For Director, Mr. Rogers Docu, Emily Blunt Get Cold Shoulder
Latest TV News
- ‘Conan’ Returns: Late Night Host Celebrates New Downsized Format After 3 Month Shutdown
- ‘The Walking Dead’ & ‘Stranger Things’ Named Most In-Demand Series In the World
- ‘Bless This Mess’ Trailer: Lake Bell And Dax Shepard Attempt To Live The Simple Life In New ABC Comedy
- David Glasser Launches 101 Studios With $300M+ In Funding For TV, Movie Projects
- Nora Kirkpatrick & Funny Or Die Team On Interactive Series ‘The Coop’ For Eko
- Viacom Acquires Pluto TV For $340 Million In Cash