Bill Butler, a longtime fixture at Gersh’s New York headquarters before leaving to become manager, has landed at Industry Entertainment as a partner. He’ll continue to be Gotham-based, and starts off with the following clients, most long timers from Gersh: Chris Meloni, Melina Kanakaredes, Jane Krakowski, Calista Flockhart, Victor Garber, Cindi Lauper, Mario Cantone, Dagmar Dominczyk, Elena Rogers, Lee Tergesen and Dean Winters, the latter of whom he’ll manage with Industry’s Sandra Chang.
Bill Butler Lands At Industry Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
'60 Minutes': Donald Trump Says "I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly" After Two Years Of Presidency
Gerard Butler Cancels Saudi Arabia Trip After Khashoggi's Disappearance: "The Timing Couldn't Have Been Worse"
'Venom' Courses To $378M WW; 'Star Is Born' Tops $135M; 'First Man' Begins Offshore Journey - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Tweets: Saudi King “Denies Any Knowledge” Of WaPo Contributor Disappearance
- ‘Hollywood Game Night’ Heads To The UK After Viacom’s Channel 5 Picks Up NBC Entertainment Format
- Netflix & BBC One Board Three-Part ‘Dracula’ Series From ‘Sherlock’ Creators
- Martin Freeman & Imelda Staunton To Star In ITV Crime Drama ‘A Confession’
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Creator Julian Fellowes Developing Royal Drama With Simon Cowell’s Syco
- Beta, Wildside, Israeli Trio Team On Drama ‘German Moon’ About NASA Space Mission