Bill Butler, a longtime fixture at Gersh’s New York headquarters before leaving to become manager, has landed at Industry Entertainment as a partner. He’ll continue to be Gotham-based, and starts off with the following clients, most long timers from Gersh: Chris Meloni, Melina Kanakaredes, Jane Krakowski, Calista Flockhart, Victor Garber, Cindi Lauper, Mario Cantone, Dagmar Dominczyk, Elena Rogers, Lee Tergesen and Dean Winters, the latter of whom he’ll manage with Industry’s Sandra Chang.
Bill Butler Lands At Industry Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hustlers': Cardi B, Lili Reinhart, Keke Palmer & Julia Stiles Join Constance Wu & Jennifer Lopez In Avenging Strippers Pic
Feeling The Churn: Why Netflix Cancels Shows After A Couple Of Seasons & Why They Can't Move To New Homes
Paramount Titles James Cameron Produced 'Terminator' Sequel; Pic Will Stay Put On Nov. 1 Against 'Charlie's Angels'
With Barack & Michelle Obama Chasing For Netflix, Warner Bros In Final Talks For Will Smith 'King Richard' Williams Tennis Sibs Deal
Despite The Tabloid Tie To Kevin Tsujihara, Actress Charlotte Kirk Wants A Chance To Be Judged By Her Onscreen Work
Latest TV News
- ‘Ray Donovan’s Pooch Hall Escapes Jail With DUI & Child Abuse Plea Deal
- Disney-Fox Deal: Per-Share Value Set, Bob Iger Hails “Historic Moment”
- ‘P-Valley’: Dan J. Johnson & Tyler Lepley Cast In Starz's Strip Club Drama Series
- Jason Butler Harner To Co-Star In Fox's AI Drama Pilot 'neXT'
- Netflix Greenlights Interactive Animated Kids Series ‘Battle Kitty’
- Viacom Warns Viewers A Potential DirecTV-U-Verse Blackout Is Just Days Away