Some might associate AMC with Mad Men, but not me. It has always been its marathon showings of Francis Coppola’s The Godfather. Reports have AMC sealing a new deal that keeps it the only outlet running the trilogy runs on cable for the next 9 years. The first and second installments are those rare films, where, when I am flipping through channels, I have to stop. It doesn’t matter whether the film has just started or is nearly over. Goodfellas is another, along with Heat, Last of the Mohicans and Braveheart. Have I forgotten any?
AMC Makes An Offer They Couldn't Refuse
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Blasts Donald Trump Administration For Taking Children From Parents As Immigration Strategy
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Latest TV News
- ‘Shades Of Blue’ Ratings Return For Series Low, ABC Tops Night With Game Shows
- Donald Trump Escalates Democrat-Blaming For His Border Baby Snatch Policy
- With 'American Horror Story' & ‘American Animals’, Evan Peters Unpacks The Madness Of Acting And America Today
- Desus & Mero Set To Headline Showtime Late-Night Talk Show
- ‘The Flash’: Jessica Parker Kennedy Upped To Series Regular For Season 5
- Hulu Orders Femme Fatale Pilot ‘Reprisal’ From Warren Littlefield & A+E Studios