AMC has acquired exclusive U.S. cable rights from Paramount Pictures to the 3 The Godfather movies for the next nine years, beginning January 2011 through December 2019. AMC’s license includes on-air and on-demand rights to The Godfather (1972), The Godfather: Part II (1974), and The Godfather: Part III (1990). Also included is The Godfather: The Complete Novel for Television (1977), the nine-hour chronological re-edit of the first two installations, as well as additional documentaries and behind-the-scenes footage.
AMC Acquires 'The Godfather' Trilogy
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Blasts Donald Trump Administration For Taking Children From Parents As Immigration Strategy
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Latest TV News
- ‘Shades Of Blue’ Ratings Return For Series Low, ABC Tops Night With Game Shows
- Donald Trump Escalates Democrat-Blaming For His Border Baby Snatch Policy
- With 'American Horror Story' & ‘American Animals’, Evan Peters Unpacks The Madness Of Acting And…
- Desus & Mero Set To Headline Showtime Late-Night Talk Show
- ‘The Flash’: Jessica Parker Kennedy Upped To Series Regular For Season 5
- Hulu Orders Femme Fatale Pilot ‘Reprisal’ From Warren Littlefield & A+E Studios