AMC has acquired exclusive U.S. cable rights from Paramount Pictures to the 3 The Godfather movies for the next nine years, beginning January 2011 through December 2019. AMC’s license includes on-air and on-demand rights to The Godfather (1972), The Godfather: Part II (1974), and The Godfather: Part III (1990). Also included is The Godfather: The Complete Novel for Television (1977), the nine-hour chronological re-edit of the first two installations, as well as additional documentaries and behind-the-scenes footage.
AMC Acquires 'The Godfather' Trilogy
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Oscars' Big Snubs: Bradley Cooper & Ryan Coogler For Director, Mr. Rogers Docu, Emily Blunt Get Cold Shoulder
Latest TV News
- ‘Conan’ Returns: Late Night Host Celebrates New Downsized Format After 3 Month Shutdown
- ‘The Walking Dead’ & ‘Stranger Things’ Named Most In-Demand Series In the World
- ‘Bless This Mess’ Trailer: Lake Bell And Dax Shepard Attempt To Live The Simple Life In New ABC Comedy
- David Glasser Launches 101 Studios With $300M+ In Funding For TV, Movie Projects
- Nora Kirkpatrick & Funny Or Die Team On Interactive Series ‘The Coop’ For Eko
- Viacom Acquires Pluto TV For $340 Million In Cash