In between rounds as House doctor, Olivia Wilde is spending more and more time on the big screen. She has signed to join Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman in The Change Up, the David Dobkin-directed Universal Pictures comedy. Bateman plays a married man who switches bodies with slacker best friend (Reynolds). Wilde will play the married guy’s law firm co-worker, who’s an impetus for the body switch. The comedy, written by The Hangover scribes Jon Lucas and Scott Moore, films this fall. Neal Moritz is producer. Wilde will next be seen in the Paul Haggis-directed The Next Three Days opposite Russell Crowe, the Hugh Jackman-Jennifer Garner comedy Butter, and she plays a digital warrior trapped in a computer world in the Joseph Kosinski-directed Tron: Legacy. She just shot Cowboys and Aliens, the Jon Favreau-directed DreamWorks/Universal film that stars Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford for next summer release.
A 'Change Up' For TV Doctor Olivia Wilde
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Donald Trump Responds To Washington Post Staff's Open Letter To Jeff Bezos, Says Strike "Would Be A Great Idea"
Latest TV News
- Emma Roberts Teases Return of ‘American Horror Story’s Madison Montgomery
- FIFA World Cup: Fox Sports Sets Record With Argentina-Iceland Match; Telemundo Scores Big With First Presentation
- Fox Sports, USGA Apologize For Graphic Language Inadvertently Broadcast
- Mexico Beats Germany 1-0 In World Cup, Avenges News Outlet’s Insult
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast
- Hollywood Father’s Day Celebrated With Online Celebrity Salutes To Dear Ol’ Dad