Comedy Central’s Tosh.0 continued to set new ratings records on Wednesday with new series-high marks among men 18-24 (5.0 rating) and men 18-34 (3.7 rating) and tying a series-high in adults 18-49 with 1.9 million viewers in the demo tuning in. (The show’s total viewer tally was 2.4 million.) Additionally, the network’s veterans The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (2.3 million total viewers, 1.5 million adults 18-49) and The Colbert Report (1.8 million total viewers, 1.3 million adults 18-49) posted their most-watched episodes of the year and logged season highs among adults and young men.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Highs For Comedy Central's 'Tosh,' Daily Show' & 'Colbert'
What's Hot on Deadline
How Warner Bros. Tore Up B.O. Projections & Audaciously Sold 'Meg' As A Horror Comedy For A $44.5M Weekend Win
Elizabeth Banks To Star In & Produce Paramount Players Pic On The Day A Wyoming Hotel Maid Won A Dream Date With Prince
Latest TV News
- ‘The Daily Show’: Omarosa Says She’s “Not Trolling” The White House With Secret Tapes
- Ariana Grande And James Corden Celebrate ‘Titanic’ With Fast-Paced Musical Medley
- Discovery Lays Off Employees At Scripps Networks Offices In Knoxville
- ‘This Is Us’ Creator Dan Fogelman & Cast Talk Season 3: Jack & Rebecca’s First Date, Vietnam & Brother…
- ‘Miz & Mrs’: USA Orders Additional Episodes Of WWE Reality Series
- Univision Cut With Sharp $2M Suit Over The Onion Acquisition & Possible Sale