Comedy Central’s Tosh.0 continued to set new ratings records on Wednesday with new series-high marks among men 18-24 (5.0 rating) and men 18-34 (3.7 rating) and tying a series-high in adults 18-49 with 1.9 million viewers in the demo tuning in. (The show’s total viewer tally was 2.4 million.) Additionally, the network’s veterans The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (2.3 million total viewers, 1.5 million adults 18-49) and The Colbert Report (1.8 million total viewers, 1.3 million adults 18-49) posted their most-watched episodes of the year and logged season highs among adults and young men.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Highs For Comedy Central's 'Tosh,' Daily Show' & 'Colbert'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Coogler & MACRO Set Black Panthers Pic With Warner Bros; Daniel Kaluuya & Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star
Latest TV News
- CNN’s Amy Klobuchar Presidents Day Town Hall Ratings Thumped By MSNBC & Fox News
- ‘Queen America’s Janice Williams Makes First Look With Bruna Papandrea’s Made Up Stories
- Sean Milliken Dies: ‘My 600-Lb Life’ Subject Was 29
- ‘The Storyteller’ Reimagining In Works by Neil Gaiman, Jim Henson Co. & Fremantle
- Lifetime Orders ‘Cheerleader Generation’, ‘Marrying Millions’ & ‘Temmoraland’ As Network Is Expanding…
- HBO Developing ‘Loner’ Drama Based On Teddy Wayne Novel