Monday night’s premiere of reality series Hardcore Pawn scored trueTV’s highest-rated series debut ever with 2 million viewers; 1 million of them adults 18-49. This marks the first RDF USA series overseen by chief creative officer Natalka Znak. Meanwhile, The Comedy Central Roast of David Hasselhoff on Sunday pulled in 3.5 million total viewers and 2.5 million adults 18-49, ranking as the No.1 basic cable show of the night with adults and improving over last year’s Comedy Central Roast of Joan Rivers by 40% in the 18-49 demo.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Hardcore Pawn' Debut Scores For TruTV, David Hasselhoff Roast Boosts Comedy Central
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Shames Melania For “I Really Don’t Care” ‘Jacket Seen Round The World
- ‘Dear White People’ Renewed For Season 3 By Netflix
- ‘Roseanne’ Spinoff ‘The Conners’ Picked Up By ABC With No Roseanne Barr Involvement
- Starz Donates Big Bucks For TV Scribes’ Push To Stop Border Family Separation
- Charles Krauthammer Dies: Fox News Contributor & Pulitzer-Winning Columnist Was 68
- Donald Trump Tells Media Who Melania’s Mean Jacket Message Targeted: Them