Gavin Polone is smart and snarky and Hollywood’s erstwhile bad boy. He keeps earning his nickname as the Prince Of Darkness by today filing yet another lawsuit against an entertainment company. (His now infamous lawsuit against a former talent agency employer exposed oodles of bad behavior…) This time, it’s Summit Entertainment which the manager/producer is suing for breach of contract along with the screenwriter Pablo Fenjves over the film Man On A Ledge. Polone claims he and his Pariah production company were cut out of the deal. The Hollywood Reporter‘s legal eagle Matt Belloni has details but they’re boring.
Prince Of Darkness Is Suing Yet Again…
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
'Venom' Courses To $378M WW; 'Star Is Born' Tops $135M; 'First Man' Begins Offshore Journey - International Box Office
FX & Sky Team For Parenting Comedy 'Breeders' From 'Sherlock' Star Martin Freeman & 'Catastrophe' Producer Avalon
Gerard Butler Cancels Saudi Arabia Trip After Khashoggi's Disappearance: "The Timing Couldn't Have Been Worse"
'60 Minutes': Donald Trump Says "I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly" After Two Years Of Presidency
Latest TV News
- ITV CEO Carolyn McCall: Timing For Endemol Shine Purchase “Did Not Feel Right”
- WME To Represent Me+You Productions As ‘Sick Of It’ Producer Eyes U.S. Scripted Push
- ‘When Heroes Fly’ Hebrew Thriller From Keshet Int’l Goes To Netflix
- John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On ‘Last Week Tonight’
- ’60 Minutes’: Donald Trump Says “I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly” After Two Years…
- ‘Charmed’ Review: CW Reboot Casts A Familiar Yet “Woke” Spell On A New Generation