Well, this is a bad joke. Hulu hasn’t even proven people will pay $9.99 a month for the subscription service — yet NBC Universal, News Corp, and the Walt Disney Corp think it’s got what it takes to do a public offering in this lousy IPO environment as soon as this Fall? Today, The New York Times has the exclusive noting that, “despite its status as a big player in online video, the company currently makes little in the way of profit”. So which proposed-in-the-press IPO will be the bigger giggle: Hulu’s or Relativity Media’s?
NYT: Hulu Readying Itself For $2B IPO?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Vice' Enters The Oscar Race, Wins Praise For Christian Bale's Dick Cheney, Amy Adams And Adam McKay At Early Screening
First Lady Of The United States Drama Produced By Michael Weatherly & Eric Christian Olsen In Works At CBS
'Crimes Of Grindelwald' Falls Short Stateside With $62M+ Debut, WB Celebrates Global Win As 'Fantastic Beasts' Series Hits $1B-Plus
'Last Man Standing', 'Blue Bloods' Lead Friday Ratings; ABC Duo & 'Midnight, Texas' Hit Season Highs
Latest TV News
- President Donald Trump Tweetstorm – The Sunday Edition
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host Steve Carell
- Condoleeza Rice Under Consideration For Cleveland Browns Head Coach – ESPN Report
- Claire Foy To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Steve Carell’s Jeff Bezos Trolls Donald Trump In ‘Saturday Night Live’ Skit
- The Only Reboot ‘Scrubs’ Creator Bill Lawrence Would Consider Is A Movie