Well, this is a bad joke. Hulu hasn’t even proven people will pay $9.99 a month for the subscription service — yet NBC Universal, News Corp, and the Walt Disney Corp think it’s got what it takes to do a public offering in this lousy IPO environment as soon as this Fall? Today, The New York Times has the exclusive noting that, “despite its status as a big player in online video, the company currently makes little in the way of profit”. So which proposed-in-the-press IPO will be the bigger giggle: Hulu’s or Relativity Media’s?
NYT: Hulu Readying Itself For $2B IPO?
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Asks Whether Donald Trump's 'SNL' Tweet Is "A Threat To My Safety And That Of My Family?"
Writers Guild Awards 2019: 'Eighth Grade' & 'Can You Ever Forgive Me?' Take Top Prizes - Full Winners List
Latest TV News
- WGA & SAG-AFTRA Taking Sharply Different Approaches At Bargaining Table With Agencies And Ad Industry
- Krysten Ritter Posts ‘Jessica Jones’ Finale Table Read Photo; Says She’s “Proud” Of How Show Will Complete “Journey”…
- ‘Veep’ Trailer: Presidents Day Greetings From Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Fox Comedies, ‘60 Minutes’ Andrew McCabe Sit-Down Top Slow Holiday Sunday Ratings
- ‘T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle’ Season 2 Production On Hold
- Jussie Smollett Has “No Plans” Today To Meet With Cops Over Attack