Well, this is a bad joke. Hulu hasn’t even proven people will pay $9.99 a month for the subscription service — yet NBC Universal, News Corp, and the Walt Disney Corp think it’s got what it takes to do a public offering in this lousy IPO environment as soon as this Fall? Today, The New York Times has the exclusive noting that, “despite its status as a big player in online video, the company currently makes little in the way of profit”. So which proposed-in-the-press IPO will be the bigger giggle: Hulu’s or Relativity Media’s?
NYT: Hulu Readying Itself For $2B IPO?
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Royals' Canceled By E! After 4 Seasons, Shopped By Lionsgate With Pop Eyed As Possible New Home
President Donald Trump Gets Personal Noting Death Of Aretha Franklin: "She Worked For Me On Numerous Occasions"
'Crazy Rich Asians' Takes $5M Wednesday, 5-Day Forecast $23M-$25M; 'Meg' Swims To $59M+ - Thursday AM B.O.
Latest TV News
- Ariana Grande Performs Emotional Tribute To Aretha Franklin On ‘The Tonight Show’
- ‘The Tonight Show’ To Air Episode From Central Park In T-Mobile Deal
- Seinfeld On ‘Seinfeld’: Leaving Was Done At “The Perfect Moment”
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify New Network Code Worth More Than $200 MIllion A Year
- Hasan Minhaj Bids Farewell To ‘The Daily Show’ With Final Report
- Stephen Colbert Tickled Omarosa Getting Under Donald Trump’s Skin