EXCLUSIVE: Canadian actor Noah Reid has landed the lead in SyFy’s pilot Three Inches. The project, from Fox TV Studios and Landscape Entertainment, centers on Walter (Reid), a twentysomething underachiever who acquires a seemingly worthless superpower after getting struck by lightning: he can move any object three inches with his mind. He goes on to recruit a team of fellow heroes, each with their own less-than-spectacular abilities. Jace Alexander is set to direct the pilot from a script by Harley Peyton. Reid, who has appeared on a number of Canadian series, is repped by Toronto’s Gary Goddard Agency. Three Inches is one of two pilots SyFy has in the works, along with Alphas.
Noah Reid To Star In SyFy's 'Three Inches'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump's Public Demand Husband Fire National Security Official Over Africa Trip Squabble
Fox News & CBS Join News Outlets Supporting CNN In Lawsuit To Restore Jim Acosta's White House Credentials
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
Latest TV News
- ‘Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists’: Klea Scott Joins Spinoff As Recurring
- ‘The Mandalorian’: Gina Carano Joins Cast Of Disney+’s ‘Star Wars’ Series
- Amazon Studios Pacts With Blumhouse TV For Eight Thematically-Connected Movies
- Amazon Renews ‘Bosch’ For Sixth Season; Streamer’s Longest Running Series
- Dr. Steve Perry Talk Show From CBS TV Distribution Gets Fox Stations Test Run
- Jack Cutmore-Scott To Star In & Write ‘What If?’ Comedy In Works At ABC