EXCLUSIVE: The director is writing and directing an adaptation of Paul Murray’s Booker Prize long-listed novel. Jordan is reuniting with regular producers Steve Woolley and Elizabeth Karlsen of Number 9 Films and James Flynn of Littlewave Film Productions (Ondine). Recent credits from Number 9 include Made In Dagenham, starring Sally Hawkins, and How To Lose Friends and Alienate People, starring Simon Pegg and Kirsten Dunst. Skippy Dies follows the adventures of two unlikely schoolmates, Skippy and Ruprecht, at an Irish private school. The book’s been described as “South Park meets Tom Brown’s Schooldays” (now there’s one pitch I never thought I’d hear). Paul Murray is repped by Rob Kraitt at AP Watt.
Neil Jordan To Direct 'Skippy Dies'
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Latest TV News
- Kevin Costner Talks ‘Yellowstone’, Varied Roles & A Venice ‘Fandango’ Lesson – Cannes Lions
- Re-Creating New York’s Gilded Age, ‘The Alienist’ Production Designer Bought Out All The Cobblestone In Eastern…
- Film Musicians Residuals Fund Collects Record $100 Million; Many Stars Owed Money
- LaToya Morgan Re-Ups Overall Deal With AMC, Will Oversee Inclusion Initiative
- Gordon Ramsay’s Series Simmer In Ratings, Fox Still Wins Night; World Cup Scores In D.C.
- Jason Biggs Signs With ICM Partners