No surprise here: NBC has renewed summer series America’s Got Talent for a 6th season. Celebrity judges Piers Morgan, who recently signed a multi-year deal with NBC, Sharon Osbourne, and Howie Mandel will return along with host Nick Cannon. This is the 5th consecutive year that AGT, from FremantleMedia and Simon Cowell’s SYCO Television, has ranked as the top summer series in total viewers. Season-to-date, the show has averaged a 3.4 rating/10 share in adults 18-49 and 11.8M viewers overall on Tuesdays and a 3.3/10 and 11.8M viewers on Wednesdays. The two-night fifth season finale will air September 14. Cowell, Cecile Frot-Coutaz, Jason Raff, Ken Warwick and Georgie Hurford-Jones are executive producers.
NBC Renews 'America's Got Talent'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Slurps $711M+ WW; 'Incredibles 2' Has Record Pixar China Bow - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- David Lynch: Trump Could Be “One Of The Greatest Presidents In History”
- Germany & Mexico Wins Shatter World Cup Ratings Records For Fox
- Roseanne Barr Sobs On Rabbi’s Podcast, Claims “There’s No Excuse” As Call Transcript Released
- Amber Tamblyn, Time’s Up Co-Founder, Focuses Debut Novel On Male Rape
- Alec Baldwin Invites Melania Trump To “Come Over To The Light” And Join Him On ‘SNL’
- ‘One Day At A Time’ EP Says TV Writers Stop Border Separation Campaign Is About “Paying It Forward”