EXCLUSIVE: NBC Entertainment and Universal Media Studios chairman Marc Graboff has signed a new 3-year deal with NBC Universal. I hear the renewal talks went on for several months and Graboff was approached for outside gigs but ultimately opted to remain at NBC where he has been since 2000. Graboff, who is very well respected in the industry, had brought stability to NBC during several regime changes over the past decade, and his business presence and institutional knowledge would certainly help make the transition to post-Comcast merger NBC smoother. Graboff first joined NBC in November 2000 as EVP NBC West Coast, overseeing business affairs for all of NBC’s Burbank-based divisions.
Marc Graboff Re-Ups WIth NBC Universal
What's Hot on Deadline
Man Featured On Bravo Dating Show Charged With Rape, Other Felonies; Might Be "A Thousand" Other Victims, DA Says
Jake Tapper Weighs In On Donald Trump Jr.'s Anderson Cooper Meme Feud: "What To Expect From A Pig But A Grunt?"
James Comey's 'A Higher Loyalty' Near Deal At CBS Studios For Miniseries From Billy Ray, Alex Kurtzman & Shane Salerno
'Stan & Ollie' Trailer: Steve Coogan & John C. Reilly Find The Drama In Comedy In Laurel & Hardy Biopic
Latest TV News
- Kelly Clarkson Syndicated Talk Show Set For Fall 2019 Launch On NBC Stations, Replaces Steve Harvey Talker
- Sky Unveils First-Look At Season Two Of Tim Roth-Fronted Arctic Crime Drama ‘Tin Star’
- Viacom CEO Bob Bakish Talks M&A, UK Hulu-Style Service & Ad-Stuffing
- Viacom’s Channel 5 Doubles Down With Drama; Adds Three Originals To Slate
- ‘The Tattooist of Auschwitz’ Book To Be Developed Into Drama Series By ‘The Cry’ Producer Synchronicity…
- Dennis Norden Dies: Veteran UK TV Host & Comedy Writer Was 96