Management firm Authentic has been quietly beefing up, taking new offices on Wilshire Blvd and La Brea. The firm recently added ex-Endeavor agent Craig Gartner and Framework’s Howard Green. The New York office has added Dara Gordon and Joh Morris, the latter of whom heads a new Career Development Coaching division. Gartner has brought clients that include Modern Family‘s Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Keesha Sharp and choreographer Danny Teeson, while Green brought Marcia Cross, Mireille Enos and Jay Karnes. Authentic is five years old and was founded by Jon Rubinstein, who just produced client Vera Farmiga’s directorial debut Higher Ground. The firm also reps Peter Sarsgaard, Jeremy Piven, Michael C. Hall, Tom Hiddleston and Robert Carlyle.
Management Firm Authentic Expands
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Latest TV News
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78
- Christopher Knopf Dies: Former President Of The Writers Guild Of America West Was 91
- Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: “Let’s Not Eat Our Own”…
- Jussie Smollett Assault Suspects Sprung By Cops Due To “New Evidence” – Update
- CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency Speech
- ‘Descendants 3’ Teaser And First Synopsis Out From Disney Channel