Magnolia Pictures’ Eamonn Bowles acquired U.S. rights to Andrew Jarecki’s All Good Things and will release the film in December. The picture was originally contracted to The Weinstein Company. Jarecki bought back the picture, though Weinstein’s selling foreign territories. The film’s a murder mystery set against the 80s New York real estate dynasty that left scion Robert Durst suspected of killing his wife Kathie. Ryan Gosling, Kirsten Dunst and Frank Langella starred in the film. The film was financed by Michael London’s Groundswell Productions. Jarecki directed Capturing the Friedmans, which Magnolia distributed.
Magnolia Pictures Acquires Andrew Jarecki's 'All Good Things'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Colin Kaepernick May Soon Sign With An NFL Team: Mark Geragos
- 50 Cent Threatened By NYPD Commander: “Shoot Him On Sight”
- SNL: Don Cheadle Tweaks Trump With A Hockey Jersey
- SNL: Celebrity Family Feud Goes “Gaga” For Oscar Nominees
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host Don Cheadle
- President Donald Trump Tweetstorm – The Sunday Edition