Episode 3 of MTV reality juggernaut Jersey Shore‘s second season last night set new all-time highs for the show: 5.5 million viewers and a 5.3 rating among persons 12-34. They surpassed the previous series high marks posted by the second season premiere 2 weeks ago, which drew 5.3 million viewers and a 5.1 rating in 12-34. This new record probably won’t last long either.
'Jersey Shore' Sets Another Ratings Record
What's Hot on Deadline
Elisabeth Röhm To Play Fox News Host Martha MacCallum; Spencer Garrett Is Sean Hannity: Jay Roach's Roger Ailes Movie
Don't Stop Him Now: Will The Oscars Embrace ‘Mr. Robot’ Emmy Winner Rami Malek's Turn As Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Netflix Orders Innovative Animated World War II Drama Series 'The Liberator' From A+E Studios, Unique Features & Jeb Stuart
Latest TV News
- TV Academy Elects Frank Scherma As New Chairman & CEO
- Michelle Obama Reveals To Jimmy Kimmel Things She Could Not Say As First Lady
- Viacom Beats Wall Street Estimates With Q4 Paced By Paramount
- Danny DeVito, Jessica Chastain & ‘Doctor Who's Jodie Whittaker To Star In Jamie Oliver's ‘Friday Night Feast…
- ‘Love Island’ Star Samira Mighty To Host UK Remake Of Facebook Watch’s ‘Confetti’
- Simon Andreae's Naked Television Scores Makeover Series ’21 Again’ For BBC Three