It may have lost at the Emmys where it was nominated for best drama series, but airing against the awards show on Sunday, HBO’s True Blood hit a new series high, drawing 5.4 million viewers. The vampire drama added another 1.2 million viewers with the 11:30 PM replay. Also on Sunday, HBO’s comedies Hung and Entourage averaged 2.5 million and 2.9 million viewers, respectively, with Entourage hitting a season high.
HBO's 'True Blood' Hits New Series High
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel': Star Rachel Brosnahan & Co-Star Tony Shalhoub Nab Big Raises, Alex Borstein Nears New Deal
Latest TV News
- Dave Smith Dies: Walt Disney Archives Founder Was 78
- Christopher Knopf Dies: Former President Of The Writers Guild Of America West Was 91
- Bill Maher Likens Nitpicking Of Oscar Best Picture Field To Undermining Of 2020 Democratic Field: “Let’s Not Eat Our Own”…
- Jussie Smollett Assault Suspects Sprung By Cops Due To “New Evidence” – Update
- CBS Goes With ‘The Price Is Right’ Over Conclusion Of President Trump’s Emergency Speech
- ‘Descendants 3’ Teaser And First Synopsis Out From Disney Channel