It may have lost at the Emmys where it was nominated for best drama series, but airing against the awards show on Sunday, HBO’s True Blood hit a new series high, drawing 5.4 million viewers. The vampire drama added another 1.2 million viewers with the 11:30 PM replay. Also on Sunday, HBO’s comedies Hung and Entourage averaged 2.5 million and 2.9 million viewers, respectively, with Entourage hitting a season high.
HBO's 'True Blood' Hits New Series High
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
'One Tree Hill' Alums Navigate Life Of Struggling Actors In Crowd-Funded Comedy 'Everyone Is Doing Great'
Latest TV News
- Jason Biggs Signs With ICM Partners
- David Ayer & Chris Long’s Cedar Park Inks First-Look Deal With Entertainment One
- John Oliver Censored In China After Scathing Winnie The Pooh Segment
- Lifetime Orders 3 Kim Raver-Produced Movies Based On Jane Green Novels; Alyssa Milano To Star In ‘Tempting Fate’
- ‘The Couple Next Door’ Thriller Novel Being Developed As Series By Paramount TV, Anonymous Content & Sugar23
- PGA Awards Set 2019 Date & Timeline