HBO has acquired the U.S. TV rights to the Israeli documentary Precious Life, which is an official selection of this year’s Toronto Film Festival. The documentary, about a four-month-old Palestinian boy from Gaza who was born without an immune system and required a bone marrow transplant that could only be done in an Israeli hospital, was directed by Israeli broadcast journalist Shlomi Eldar and produced by Ehud Bleiberg and Yoav Ze’evi. It will premiere on HBO in 2011.
HBO Acquires 'Precious Life' Documentary
What's Hot on Deadline
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
Latest TV News
- DHS Secy Nielsen Insists “We Are Country Of Compassion” As She Touts Trump’s Child Snatching…
- ‘This Is Us’ Taps ‘The Things They Carried’ Author Tim O’Brien As Consultant For Season 3
- Gareth Emery To Topline ‘We Are CVNT5’ Electronic Dance Music Mockumentary Series On Verizon’s go90
- Marvel’s ‘Iron Fist’ Set To Hit Comic-Con; No Show For ‘Captain Marvel’ & Film Side
- ‘Genius’ Production Designer Arv Greywal On The Photograph That Inspired The Look Of ‘Picasso’
- Phil Gurin To Executive Produce Revamped Miss America Competition