As predicted, the UK private broadcaster has rejoined the TV service, which will convert your television set into an on-demand portal. BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Talk Talk and Arqiva plan to launch their joint consumer product in 2011. Dawn Airey, who has just exited Five as CEO, was recently appointed non-executive director of Lovefilm, the UK’s version of Netflix. No surprises that Lovefilm wants to join Canvas too.
Five Rejoins Internet TV Project Canvas
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Latest TV News
- Kevin Costner Talks ‘Yellowstone’, Varied Roles & A Venice ‘Fandango’ Lesson – Cannes Lions
- Re-Creating New York’s Gilded Age, ‘The Alienist’ Production Designer Bought Out All The Cobblestone In Eastern…
- Film Musicians Residuals Fund Collects Record $100 Million; Many Stars Owed Money
- LaToya Morgan Re-Ups Overall Deal With AMC, Will Oversee Inclusion Initiative
- Gordon Ramsay’s Series Simmer In Ratings, Fox Still Wins Night; World Cup Scores In D.C.
- Jason Biggs Signs With ICM Partners