Former WME agent Mike Eisner has joined Hasbro Studios as SVP legal and business affairs. Eisner left WME in December after a nine-year stint as VP and literary agent at the agency and WMA before that. He oversaw a number of film and TV deals and helped negotiate client Hasbro Studios’ multi-picture pact with Universal Pictures. From 1992-01, Eisner served as VP business affairs and literary agent, at ICM. Earlier in his career, Eisner worked as counsel for Carolco Pictures.
Ex-Agent Mike Eisner Joins Hasbro Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Latest TV News
- Kevin Costner Talks ‘Yellowstone’, Varied Roles & A Venice ‘Fandango’ Lesson – Cannes Lions
- Re-Creating New York’s Gilded Age, ‘The Alienist’ Production Designer Bought Out All The Cobblestone In…
- Film Musicians Residuals Fund Collects Record $100 Million; Many Stars Owed Money
- LaToya Morgan Re-Ups Overall Deal With AMC, Will Oversee Inclusion Initiative
- Gordon Ramsay’s Series Simmer In Ratings, Fox Still Wins Night; World Cup Scores In D.C.
- Jason Biggs Signs With ICM Partners